Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
giphy.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Eakin's pinned down, Richardson comes in as the third man leading with his elbow not intending on playing the puck, hit was avoidable, and pretty much only body part exposed to Richardson was Eakin's head. Wouldn't be surprised if Richardson gets a suspension for it.
Yeah the more I watch the replay without being distracted.... DOPS will spin the wheel of justice for this.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Nice win for Subban. I'm kinda glad he let one through in the shootout- he was WAY overdue, and he still got the win. Someone, quick! Calculate his SV% over his last two games, last four, even. I'm thinking it's around .930? He's grooving.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Went to the game yesterday. Weird things were happening...a dollar bill fell from the heavens, Engellend had a partial breakaway, & the Knights actually have a 2 game winning streak.

Other than the outcome, I thought the team played like crap & looked hungover. Passing wasn't crisp, tons of shots didn't make it through to the net & we got lost a bit in our own zone. Nice to see the team tough it out without their A game.

IMO, the hit on Eakin should be looked at. Total cheapshot, wasn't even trying to play the puck.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2