GDT: Game 27: Coyotes @ Knights - 4pm - FSAZ+

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Was scared by the way Garland gave the puck to the guy he should change with- while he himself of course still was on the ice...

Reactions: Murf

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
This team needs a holiday and then like a week of practice. They're exhausted and completely out of sync.

Sharks are 8-2 in their last ten and will probably mow them down tomorrow.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Man there is some dead weight on this team...to be where we are is rather amazing.

On a side note we need a skill guy with some muscle, tired of watching our guys get pummeled...even in ot. Need Crouse back too.

Reactions: MIG and BigJCaRoach

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Kessel - Keller - Stepan is over $20m a year for guys that can't finish and might be lucky to get 15 with the way they are playing.
And only one of them brings anything else to the table.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Stepan is arguably the worst forward in the league to have played at least 300 mins at ES. Kessel isn't in the top 170... of 186 players.

Bret Connolly is #11 and he cost half as much as Kessel

I am appalled by this trade now. Mortified.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Stepan is arguably the worst forward in the league to have played at least 300 mins at ES. Kessel isn't in the top 170... of 186 players.

Bret Connolly is #11 and he cost half as much as Kessel

I am appalled by this trade now. Mortified.

Not the first time we've brought in one of the coach's favorites. Was hoping this one could at least bring more value than the Tipchuras of the past but with what he's making that might not happen.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I will say that at least this loss wasn't the fault of everyone on D screwing up or turning their brains off. Bush didn't do something stupid. OEL didn't fall down (well at an important time).

Hopefully they will get back to where they were on October where the d group was at least reliable if not scoring is much as we'd like. As usual quality forwards around here is a work in progress but there's only so much we can do there mid-season.

IMO Grabner still doesn't have his legs back, he's not playing very well right now he's usually very noticable. Probably still hurting.

It was probably low-key Hayton's best game in a while. He was generating some shots and was solid 200ft. Should have had his ice time increased. The numbers for the line overall were bad but his were pretty good. Soderberg had an off game and Phil was flubbing everything.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
When it comes to 3-on-3 overtime, there's nothing like Phil Kessel gassing himself on a ridiculous and ultimately doomed zone entry and then, instead of going to the bench, standing around looking like he's been kicked in the nuts while the other team plays pass-the-puck in front of our goalie.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Pretty close game, could have gone either way, both teams deserved points, we take it.

The sky isn't falling, were good boys, relax, close to a 100 point pace:) Chych/Goose/Demers have been very good. Just think if OEL gets it going and Hammer comes back, we will be very good even if Kessel is still MIA/snake bit.

Reactions: MIG

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
Watched the game in the kitchen (party!? U know Coyotes!??? ;-)) ), and yes, close hockey game and we take many points out of these days.
No hockey Dreams, but its hard really hard to play against this team. But i still think There is something wrong with OEL.
strange that the best technical players (OEL, kessel, Keller!?) are out of the scoring table most times... and we are still in playoff pace.... well i‘ll take it! :)

by the way: Happy thanksgiving for you guys, enjoy the weekend!

Lets go Coyotes!!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Would send Kessel somewhere for free just to be rid of that contract and his play.
I don't think he is playing that bad with the puck, just really snake bit. We all knew he was not good away from the puck, board battles, D play etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->