GDT: Game 27 1/2/18: San Jose Sharks vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
v4fUu5s.jpg

1t1l8f5.jpg

Last edited:

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Sharks on a 4 game losing streak, they look slow to me this year .

go habs

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Hmm sunday game? what a treat after yesterdays W
I thought I was gonna go to bed early.... I'll stay up for this

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Woohoo. Go Habs go! I hope they bring the same mojo as last night!

Who is in nets? I would like to see Price again. I think he needs to keep rolling when he is doing well.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Noticed a GDT wasn't up yet so I'll quickly whip one up shortly. Feel free to discuss below

I thought you were doing one and then didn't see your second post below:

I'll do the Sharks game for tomorrow

Something came up, don't think i'll be able to get a GDT for today's game. If someone is able to post one up that would be fantastic.

I would have gladly pitched in. I was ready to post one after midnight but didn't when I saw that you were doing it.

Crap happens, I guess. Do you still need help? If so, I can try to whip something up quickly, provided you close this thread.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sharks lost 4 straight and were given an old fashion beating yesterday. They will be in a bad mood for sure

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I thought you were doing one and then didn't see your second post below:

I would have gladly pitched in. I was ready to post one after midnight but didn't when I saw that you were doing it.

Crap happens, I guess. Do you still need help? If so, I can try to whip something up quickly, provided you close this thread.
No problem I am close to finishing up. I intended to have made one in the morning but something came up, didn't get a chance to post that fact till the afternoon

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No problem I am close to finishing up. I intended to have made one in the morning but something came up, didn't get a chance to post that fact till the afternoon

Cool. I'll post what I had in mind, below. All good.

Last edited:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Not a big fan of playing your goalie back to back.

I mean, it's not going to kill him but we are dealing with a goalie with some pretty serious injury history and that weird chronic fatigue thing.

Reactions: Forum93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->