PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Considering Chara and Bergeron went out long term and most of the defense has been injured all year, I told myself all we need to do is stay afloat until they all get healthy. But it's just ugly to have to watch them lose games to Detroit.

I'm not advocating panic trades, but if Nash wanted to suit up again or if Sweeney could get some additional help up front, I'd be for it.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
We'd all love to see more goals but theyre getting lots of chances and not giving up much.

Should have had this one but thats the way it goes.

Reactions: maxbme

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Defence is not the issue. The forwards sucked when Bergy was healthy. That's not going to change anytime soon and I honestly believe the organization knows it as well and will ride out.

They stay in it they stay in it.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Man, the GDT’s getting shut down right after the game ends is tough.

I’ve always seem to have at least two arguments going with posters in the waning moments of the game. Win or lose.

I’m only 30 too. I wonder if I’ll agree with anyone on anything by the time I make it to 40.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Right, they should have 7 enforcers on the ice at the same time so they would score even less goals.

That’s overly dramatic, this team is small and not tough enough for playoff hockey. They are a one round team at most.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Considering Chara and Bergeron went out long term and most of the defense has been injured all year, I told myself all we need to do is stay afloat until they all get healthy. But it's just ugly to have to watch them lose games to Detroit.

I'm not advocating panic trades, but if Nash wanted to suit up again or if Sweeney could get some additional help up front, I'd be for it.

Not only did they lose to Detroit but where totally out muscled .this team is simply to soft

Reactions: BBruins

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Right, they should have 7 enforcers on the ice at the same time so they would score even less goals.
Weak argument, pathetic really. One forward who can hit and fight would help but considering we have such hard core gritty "scorers" like Heinen taking up spots I'm sure you are happy

Reactions: lopey and BBruins

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Defence is not the issue. The forwards sucked when Bergy was healthy. That's not going to change anytime soon and I honestly believe the organization knows it as well and will ride out.

They stay in it they stay in it.

Yeah, beginning to feel like they've just decided to let the team ride out the season and hope the young guys develop and the elite talent doesn't age out the window.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
You know it's bad when Joakim Nordstrom, a NHL player with just 20 goals in almost 300 games on his resume coming into this season, is 5th on this team in goals, and the guy sitting behind him in sole possession of 6th place is a 41-year old D-man who hasn't played in two weeks.

Let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad