GDT: Game 26: Philadelphia Flyers vs Montreal Canadiens 11/30/19 3:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
ZzEM47E.jpg

F4k2uJK.jpg

Vq9fIBw.jpg

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Welcome back home Michou! :handclap:

Hopefully they play a nice video package for his homecoming and the fans give him the Rispek that he deserves by offering a standing ovation.

Reactions: atrud66

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've decided to reformat most of the Therrien images we've used over the years, plus some newer ones, by including them in this thread. I thought it would be a perfect opportunity with Therrien coming back to the BC for the first time as a member of the Flyers.

I've hosted them on a more secure site so that they are likely to survive. We've lost several to Photobucket-type sites that only store images temporarily. A lot of these images are over 5 years old.

MiG's and Blou's images are still around since they've hosted them properly.

We'll have this thread as a reference every time we want to bring up a Therrien gif or meme.

4PLWkLp.gif

Osf7nfO.gif

3mJIUXy.gif

yKURKZv.gif

mmoAS3u.gif

4kNhLAi.gif

ia3F125.gif

wvMxSyN.gif

6gMgfE1.gif

Last edited:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Morgan Frost on their top line…….did he earned it?
What is this bizarro world where a prospect can start in the AHL and be called-up to play top line…..crazy things.

Now...no two on one every 10 minutes, no breakaway every period should be good low expectation to have for this game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm trying to contain my laughter at work as to avoid looking like a crazy person, but my god these gifs are ****in funny and make that an impossibility.

There's a long historical record with Therrien, usually involving something out of the ordinary.

There was this early photo where he acted as a bouncer for Roch Voisine:

amcDLkm.png

His pimpish disco yellow jacket look:

g2hDGpm.jpg

And of course, his toothless work of art:

B2MbW1B.jpg

Last edited:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Everything is in place for this team to bounceback!

Phillies playing 2 games in less than 24 hours , backup goalie , gotta travel! the perfect montreal opponent again!
Yea, everything in habs favor. Nothing in Flyers favor.

Should be a close game.

Quiho

Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Going to the game - can’t say yet if I’m more excited about a possible meet with Gritty on mascot day for a rock-paper-cisor game than the actual hockey game.

But hey, GHG and i don’t think Gritty can do cisor, will he realize my advantage

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Ten losses in a row /

Would that get MB canned?

lol. Just kidding . Habs could lose the next 40 games ol purple pants will still be there.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->