GDT: Game 26 | Penguins vs Avalanche | 12.4 7PM EST | Fa la la la la, la la la la

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Pettersson will probably be on a pairing with JJ so I’m sure he will get burned at minimum three times tonight?

Riikola being scratched or sent to WBS

Nice suggestions.

Think I’m going with Bryan Rust getting a massive raise to then play like dog shit.

Complaining about JJ lost it’s luster after about 10 games for me. It just bums me out thinking about that guy(and his f***ing contract) now.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Quick update from the Avs side, we should have Tyson Barrie back. Hoping for a good game tonight!

Just a friendly lineup note for you guys: Barrie is back, and Kamenev is in for Andrighetto tonight. Alt also healthy scratch.

Thanks! I've updated the OP to reflect these changes. No idea if our new defenseman will make his debut tonight, or who will come out if he does so I've just left the Pens line-up as is.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Pettersson will probably be on a pairing with JJ so I’m sure he will get burned at minimum three times tonight?

They are already throwing Pettersson in the fire?

giphy.gif

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Should be a fun game. Avs have a ton of skill to watch even if we don’t show up. We usually play better against good teams.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Hopefully Pettersson can learn Sullivan’s “close your eyes and hope for the best” defensive philosophy quickly.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So Yohe was saying it looks as if Riikola is sitting for Pettersson tonight...wrong choice...if thats the case, I’d like someone to ask Sully what happened to “earning” your way into or out of the lineup as he contends Sprong didn’t do....if earning it was the standard, then JJ or Olek would be sitting...hypocrite

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So Yohe was saying it looks as if Riikola is sitting for Pettersson tonight...wrong choice...if thats the case, I’d like someone to ask Sully what happened to “earning” your way into or out of the lineup as he contends Sprong didn’t do....if earning it was the standard, then JJ or Olek would be sitting...hypocrite

Hey @ColePens, I told you. Riikola sits. Not one of the 3 who deserve it. Riikola.

Let it burn. Let it all burn down.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->