GDT: Game 26 | Penguins vs Avalanche | 12.4 7PM EST | Fa la la la la, la la la la

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

11038EG.jpg

Oh6Tnlb.jpg

QKf6r6V.jpg

zXOdYho.jpg

UncNwm0.jpg

dvSZVHk.jpg

Line-ups are subject to change

Penguins Injuries:
4 Justin Schultz
7 Matt Cullen
30 Matt Murray

Avalanche Injuries:
44 Mark Barberio

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s getting progressively harder to get up for these games as the losses mount....I understand just how Malkin, Kessel and Brass feel, but then again, I’m not being paid millions...

Let’s hope the Pens aren’t buried by an avalanche tomorrow....

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It’s getting progressively harder to get up for these games as the losses mount....I understand just how Malkin, Kessel and Brass feel, but then again, I’m not being paid millions...

Let’s hope the Pens aren’t buried by an avalanche tomorrow....

Actually, mixed emotions, because part of me thinks the only way good can come of tomorrow's game is if they are.

EDIT: @DegenX, excellent GDT. Only thing missing was showing Sully as Scrooge holding a lump of coal. ;)

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Actually, mixed emotions, because part of me thinks the only way good can come of tomorrow's game is if they are.

EDIT: @DegenX, excellent GDT.
Would JR ever notice? His comments about this team sounds like he really isn't paying much attention.

Impending "Better play better or else!" type comments by the old bastard coming up if/when they lose tomorrow.

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

EDIT: @DegenX, excellent GDT. Only thing missing was showing Sully as Scrooge holding a lump of coal. ;)

Yeah, I feel the same..I’m on #loseforHughes rather than just be bad enough to miss the POs...I’m not sure I trust the new dawn coming because...well...just look at Sully and JR over the last year and a half....

Reactions: KIRK

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Yes. We've gotten into the habit of putting them up the night before. Not sure why, but that's this season's trend.

I try to wait until midnight...24+ hours allows us to bitch for 13 pages by the time the puck drops.

But even simple GDTs take a bit of time and you gotta make em and post em as life/work allows.

...for anyone annoyed at the times GDTs are being posted, feel free to sign up and claim your game. Then you can post it 15mins before puck drop or whatever makes you happy.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I try to wait until midnight...24+ hours allows us to ***** for 13 pages by the time the puck drops.

But even simple GDTs take a bit of time and you gotta make em and post em as life/work allows.

...for anyone annoyed at the times GDTs are being posted, feel free to sign up and claim your game. Then you can post it 15mins before puck drop or whatever makes you happy.

I think they asked the question about what day it was on because originally the date in the thread title was today.

It got me I was looking for a stream :laugh:

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Letang is playing too many minutes. 26 a night is too much. Not by much, maybe 3 mins worth. But damn they ride that horse hard only to keep losing.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Letang is playing too many minutes. 26 a night is too much. Not by much, maybe 3 mins worth. But damn they ride that horse hard only to keep losing.

He shouldn't be at all given who we have on this team, but the coaching staff is leaning so heavily on him that they are ruining the fantastic season he was having by burning him out and frustrating the guy.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yes. We've gotten into the habit of putting them up the night before. Not sure why, but that's this season's trend.

Degenx, that's been my motto from the beginning, I started that ritual years ago, why put off today what you could've done yesterday or some kind of bla...bla...

Seriously.... Degenx, this GDT....

tenor.gif

What are you gonna do when we see your GDT without any makeup?

The GDT's are smoking hot...!

Last edited:

Giskard

Jun 20, 2008
Alps
That points total ... we basically have 6 forwards that scores points ... time to ship Grant and Wilson to WBS and recall Blueger and Lafferty.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm pretty sure Mack is gonna run train on us again. I don't know if we can stop that line.

The only way we win this game is if Malkin/Kessel/Brass outplay the Avs depth and with how bad all three of them have been lately I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Still, I'd like us to play an inspired game and beat this team. They played an aggravating style against us in Colorado between all the hits they threw and some of the slew foots and what not. If this team has any pride they'll come out firing tonight not just because of their place in the standings but because of that.

Reactions: Andy99

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'm pretty sure Mack is gonna run train on us again. I don't know if we can stop that line.

The only way we win this game is if Malkin/Kessel/Brass outplay the Avs depth and with how bad all three of them have been lately I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Still, I'd like us to play an inspired game and beat this team. They played an aggravating style against us in Colorado between all the hits they threw and some of the slew foots and what not. If this team has any pride they'll come out firing tonight not just because of their place in the standings but because of that.
Their top line is definitely producing. I did a double take at MacKinnon's shot totals. 117 shots 27 games in ... talk about shoot more shoot errybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad