GDT: Game #26 of the season Ducks visit Coyotes 9:30 PM ET on 11 - 27 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Kachna-smaragdova-tabor.jpg

11 - 11 - 3 for 25 points with a Road Record of 4 - 7 - 1 and are 2 - 5 - 3 in last 10 games

Production Leaders
Goals: Silfverberg and Getzlaf with 9
Assists: Getzlaf with 10

vs.
source.gif

14 - 8 - 3 for 31 points with a Home Record of 6 - 5 - 1 and are 5 - 4 - 1 in last 10 games

Production Leaders
Goals: Garland with 10
Assists: Schmaltz with 15

s-l300.jpg

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Massive game, we need to win these divisional games as much as possible.

Should not be overlooked that we just faced a massive stretch with really good teams. Coyotes are a legit team too, but we have a good chance to come out on top, imo.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Consistency... that's what I hope to can see tonight.

It's odd. This team can hold top teams such as NYI to zero goals and the Blues to 1 goal, but be quite porous in eight other games. We need to go back to being a defensively sound team again of winning 2-1 or 3-1. This 3-0 win looks great, but we're still not consistent in play. I hope Getz and Lindholm continue to push the team to play all 60.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If the whole team plays like Monday, they win this game. Gonna need another big game from Gibson.

This 1000x over. I feel they should be 3-1 in their last 4 with how they played. That Panthers game still stings. Should have never gotten that game to OT.

Reactions: ducks8

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
Coyotes are very beatable, nowhere near as good as their record indicates. Hopefully Gibson stays hot and we put in a consistent effort.
I would disagree as I think they ARE as good as their record, but that doesn't mean they aren't beatable. Big difference between Monday and the last 8 games was not just playing a full 80, but solid back checking and all 5 guys working hard in the d-zone. We got puck control more readily and had better breakouts. Still want to see more sustained pressure in the o-zone, but it looks like the kids are starting to step up. Jones in particular has made huge strides IMHO.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I would disagree as I think they ARE as good as their record, but that doesn't mean they aren't beatable. Big difference between Monday and the last 8 games was not just playing a full 80, but solid back checking and all 5 guys working hard in the d-zone. We got puck control more readily and had better breakouts. Still want to see more sustained pressure in the o-zone, but it looks like the kids are starting to step up. Jones in particular has made huge strides IMHO.
Looks like we've got 20 minutes in the bank for tonight already.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Even if this game is trash, you're not going to stop me from having a good time tonight, Ducks. I've got fresh RiffTrax in tow.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
That was really a weak call. Never seen a slash to a hand not on the stick cause leg paralysis though, so maybe Kase really got a lot on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad