Outcome of Habs vs. Rags?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Rangers were tanking......yet doing as well as the Canadiens are .

True as we know no player or coach will every throw a game intentionally. I just don’t find them particularly talented so they’re overachieving for sure.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've reopened the poll since the GDT ain't up yet. Please keep voting. Thanks.

Reactions: groovejuice

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The Rangers are a young team that brings the effort every game. This will not be an easy game. Player for player, Rangers are a better team

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
If habs lose 6 in a row , something has to happen
It sucks but you can’t blame effort on most of those. They’ve taken a LOT of shots, tightened up on defence and have had some unlucky bounces. All the anylists are saying those weren’t bad losses and that things are looking better.

Honestly, my only concern is their power play. That can be the difference maker.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
another SOLID streak of going 2-5 or something and we will be right where we all thought we'd be.

Oh how fun, I almost bought into the October Molson Cup dream..... that maybe the habs weren't as crappy As I had thought.... to quote the Great Orange Moron down south " WRONG"
Thing is, this team might just as easily go on another hot streak. Obviously they're not as good as October, but they're also not as bad as the last two weeks. I wouldn't get too comfortable settling down with either extreme, because this team will be bobbing up and down a few more times before the season is done.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Thing is, this team might just as easily go on another hot streak. Obviously they're not as good as October, but they're also not as bad as the last two weeks. I wouldn't get too comfortable settling down with either extreme, because this team will be bobbing up and down a few more times before the season is done.
I've heard this same exact cassette played last season LShap.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The Rangers are a young team that brings the effort every game. This will not be an easy game. Player for player, Rangers are a better team
This is true for the most part. However they are coming off easily their worst effort of the season against Ottawa, so they may come out eager, possible too eager, to make a bounce-back statement. An early penalty or goal-against could take the wind out of their sails if they come out too gung-ho.

When the Rangers are not pressing or asserting their forecheck, the lack of skill on the roster becomes exposed quickly; exacerbated right now with Zuccarello, Buchnevich, and Namestnikov all out injured. This is the first game at the Bell Centre for not just many of the kids, (Chytil, Andersson, Howden, Fogarty, and Gettinger), but for the rookie head coach David Quinn as well.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->