Pre-Game Talk: Game 26: Habs vs. Rangers Saturday, Dec. 1st at 7PM, SN, TVAS

Outcome of Habs vs. Rags?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Reilly should be playing where Kulak is playing. Kulak played well but only for three games and he's not even close to Reilly in terms of offensive capabilities. Anyway, this should play itself out in due time.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Is it just me or is that 5th line way better than the 4th...

Looking at that lineup again.

Kulak as first pairing? I thought it was a given that he was a good third pairing option.

Good news is that Reilly looks like he'll be drawing back in.

Hudon looks like he's being eased out -- is he on his last legs as a Hab?

Reactions: Uncle Gary

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Kulak as first pairing? I thought it was a given that he was a good third pairing option.

He's not above Byron on the depth chart, and they seem to have finally found a 4th line, so Hudon doesn't fit. He is truly in competition with Lehkonen, Byron, Shaw and Armia (once he gets back). Oh, and Scherbak.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I think the scores are going to get a closer to last year. We’ll tighten up and lose because we can’t score. Which I’m fine with. We’re in transition.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Habs are now 19th in the league and are 2 points away from 24th.

another SOLID streak of going 2-5 or something and we will be right where we all thought we'd be.

Oh how fun, I almost bought into the October Molson Cup dream..... that maybe the habs weren't as crappy As I had thought.... to quote the Great Orange Moron down south " WRONG"

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
I like the idea of Kulak with Weber. he's played well and worth the try. IMO Reilly is the ''perfect fit'' in my mind for Weber but hey, it's worth a try.

Garnet76

Dec 3, 2017
Chatham Ontario
Unfortunately the team has reverted back to slower transition style and holding the third man in the offensive zone back in the high slot. Obviously a more defensive approach. Its disappointing to see because this isnt the way to play in the new NHL. Sitting out Dman who can move the puck for older dman who are not as good in transition but a bit better defensively. We are still rebuilding and the kids should be playing and learning.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014

It seems Hudon isn’t going to work with Julien. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him move soon.

Reactions: Runner77

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Julien is destroying the youth, one move at a time. Hudon isn't getting enough minutes when time is ticking down, or on special teams. Getting tired of Leks, he's a full-on Plekanec clone out there, now they are just applauding him for hard work and neglecting his inability to put the puck in the net, but he's getting crucial minutes when we need a goal.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Julien is destroying the youth, one move at a time. Hudon isn't getting enough minutes when time is ticking down, or on special teams. Getting tired of Leks, he's a full-on Plekanec clone out there, now they are just applauding him for hard work and neglecting his inability to put the puck in the net, but he's getting crucial minutes when we need a goal.

Hudon isn't really youth anymore he's 24.

Reactions: bsl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad