GDT: Game 26 - CBJ @ NYI - 30 Nov, 7pm

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Didn't get to see most of the game. Elvis' stats seem alright, but did he look more confident and collected in the net tonight? From reading this thread, sounds like there weren't necessarily any goals he should be blamed for.
Elvis played great . He did all you could have asked of him

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Elvis played great . He did all you could have asked of him

Except score.... couldn't he have kicked a rebound down the ice, into the top corner? It's all we're asking....

Just finished watching the 5 minute highlights... looked like Merzi played well, can't fault him on either of those goals.

Were the forwards tired? Or just stone hands?

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
This loss is all okay. It was naive to expect more from the team. There is a positive trend in the team. Off has to get better.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Sure. I think we could have survived without Bobrovsky but I don't think Jarmo and everyone else is willing to understand how much Panarin meant to this team. There just isn't any offensive playmaking here. Nyquist is a nice addition but they need to do something before his level of suck drops to the rest of those who have been here. I saw on twitter that we had 2 scouts in Buffalo and Buffalo had scouts in Nationwide last night and Cleveland tonight (they were playing Rochester FWIW) so hopefully something can be done to turn things around. Werenski being out for a while will make things worse.
Anderson for Middlestadt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad