GDT: Game 26 - CBJ @ NYI - 30 Nov, 7pm

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I would have liked Elvis to be more aggressive and come out of the net there. That's not to say that goal is totally 0n him.

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
I was hoping tonight would be a win for Elvis but it appears that is not likely to happen. Might as well just ride Korpisalo until he has an extended losing streak.

Reactions: thebus88

99 CBJ

Mar 7, 2009
Columbus
No forecheck, no hitting, no hustle, no chance. There is no resemblance of the team that played last night.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I was hoping tonight would be a win for Elvis but it appears that is not likely to happen. Might as well just ride Korpisalo until he has an extended losing streak.
Because tonight is his fault? Maybe the guys in white should figure out how to score and play better defense as the 2 goals he's allowed were on a breakaway and a 3-2 where Cam was watching the puck instead of the trailer.

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
Because tonight is his fault? Maybe the guys in white should figure out how to score and play better defense as the 2 goals he's allowed were on a breakaway and a 3-2 where Cam was watching the puck instead of the trailer.
Did I say anywhere that it is his fault?? Go ahead, quote that portion of my post, I'll wait. My comment is in reference to the momentum of the team and my ASSUMPTION that, at this point, the team might have less confidence in Elvis than Korpisalo based upon results to date.

Reactions: thebus88

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
There was completely no effort to stop Barzal in that play so I don't know, do I?
Barzel is among the 5 fastest skaters in the NHL and you're expecting Bjorkstrand to come from behind and catch him. He couldn't do that at the beginning of a shift, let alone at the end of a shift.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
Barzel is among the 5 fastest skaters in the NHL and you're expecting Bjorkstrand to come from behind and catch him. He couldn't do that at the beginning of a shift, let alone at the end of a shift.

Lets make some more lame excuses :laugh: did you saw a replay? He was close to at least make a last resort penalty by slashing, tripping but instead glided along Barzal, so what was the point to go back D at the first place if you don't make an effort? Great team play :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->