Pre-Game Talk: GAME #26: Canucks vs. Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Agreed. LIke green day or not.. it's a good goal song.
I think it's an alright goal-song (don't care that it's replaced), but I hate when people make sentences like this-- "Like it or not, it's good"

It doesn't make sense. The whole point of not liking something is not thinking it's good!

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
That "Canucks in a tailspin" thread on the main boards is hilarious. Somehow Henrik is being bashed. Bravo.

I hate this fanbase sometimes.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
That goal song is worse than Vamanos... much worse. Ugh. Don't know why Holiday was replaced.

Doop is ****ing sick. Gets the arena so jacked. So much energy in the building is generated. I agree though. I'd be happy with Holiday and was very unimpressed when they replaced it. So many good canucks memories associated with that song.

Steve Bennett*

That "Canucks in a tailspin" thread on the main boards is hilarious. Somehow Henrik is being bashed. Bravo.

I hate this fanbase sometimes.

Don't worry I'll go in for the defence. I'm on it!

hurry-up-doctor-17566168.jpg

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC
Doop is ****ing sick. Gets the arena so jacked. So much energy in the building is generated. I agree though. I'd be happy with Holiday and was very unimpressed when they replaced it. So many good canucks memories associated with that song.

I meant the "Sucks to be You" song... horrible.

And agreed about Holiday. The part used for the goal song is solid, plus like you said, good memories involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->