GDT: Game 26 12/1/18 : New York Rangers vs. Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
KZaKMvh.jpg

Xw90zQg.jpg

MKnyyEn.jpg

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Nice to see Byron back. I wasn't expecting that.

I always enjoy watching his speed in the lineup.

Reactions: Forum93

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Amazing that with MB's infatuation with 4th liners that we are icing arguably one of the worst 4th lines in the NHL, while also waiving youngsters who are at least as good as all 3 on our current 4th line. He even f***s up the little things.

Reactions: Forum93 and cphabs

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
In the next 9 games: Rangers, Carolina, Boston and Senators 3X
Teams that are all fighting for the wildcard spots. 6 of those games are at home.

They could be out of the race by then.....cause after those 9 games it's that 6 games road trip as usual and it's not there things are going to be better.

Habs need to win this one badly. Not sure they will.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
He will do his best but let’s face it, the Habs need a legit #2 LD

It's definitely on my Christmas wishlist... missing the days of Markov. So solid, made the team better every time he was on the ice, never worried about him. Wish he never aged out.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
In the next 9 games: Rangers, Carolina, Boston and Senators 3X
Teams that are all fighting for the wildcard spots. 6 of those games are at home.

They could be out of the race by then.....cause after those 9 games it's that 6 games road trip as usual and it's not there things are going to be better.

Habs need to win this one badly. Not sure they will.

We thought we had a definite bottom dweller, but they have asked enough questions of that assessment that we might have to consider them a middle of the pack club.

This is why this team is hard to predict right now, not to mention that the nhl seems fairly unpredictable in general.

I'm just siting back an letting it unfold. They continue to be entertaining so I continue to be emotionally invested.

Reactions: Milhouse40

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
They should create some type of shutdown line with Byron, Danault and Lehkonen. The talented wingers Gally and Tatar need a talented centre like Kotkaniemi.

Reactions: admiralcadillac

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Amazing that with MB's infatuation with 4th liners that we are icing arguably one of the worst 4th lines in the NHL, while also waiving youngsters who are at least as good as all 3 on our current 4th line. He even ****s up the little things.

Scherbak would be terrible on a fourth line what are you babbling about

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Amazing that with MB's infatuation with 4th liners that we are icing arguably one of the worst 4th lines in the NHL, while also waiving youngsters who are at least as good as all 3 on our current 4th line. He even ****s up the little things.

Julien wont play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad