Jay BouwmeesterRobert Bortuzzo
G
Allen
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Name Nameless

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Blues will be on the second half of a BTB; an OT win nonetheless. The Coyotes need to go balls out; this could be a good game.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Blues will be on the second half of a BTB; an OT win nonetheless. The Coyotes need to go balls out; this could be a good game.

I watched some of last night's game. Very physical. Steen left game after elbow to head and did not return. Avs Johnson probably deserves league discipline.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I watched some of last night's game. Very physical. Steen left game after elbow to head and did not return. Avs Johnson probably deserves league discipline.

It's disappointing how soft the Coyotes game is. The first time I realized it this season was when they played Carolina.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
All right! Bring the same effort used in Nashville at minimum for this game. It would be foolish to look at the standings and think the Blues can be taken lightly. They beat Colorado and now the Yotes have to be ready to battle again.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Curious. Any buzz in Phoenix about this hockey-game?

I assume the crowd will be rather- blue? :sarcasm:

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Blues are coming in from Denver off a back-to-back game, so we'll face a tired team and likely their backup goalie. Best advice would be to play an extra passive style. Maybe shoot for the one-goal lead early, and they try to protect it.

My hunch is, as Jake Allen actually looked like a premier goalie last night, they will go with him again. Of course he looks great now, he will face the Yotes. It's only a hunch, and I know it's common to not do it this way.

Of some reason this makes almost all goalies start to look like great goalies.

If the Coyotes thinks this one is easy, it's a sure loss. Let's hope they don't think it's easy then.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Blues starting OchoCinco in net tonight.

According to Wiki, he had a SV% of a measly .954 when he played for the Coyotes, so he will probably improve that.

No where near the 100 % save rate the current Yote starter has. :naughty:

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Going to watch the Blues feed to keep a little superstitious streak going. I switched over to the Minnesota feed when they were up 3-1 a few day ago, and ever since the Coyotes have scored 6 goals and allowed zero.

Can't go wrong with that, their crew is one of the best. I might do the same!

Edit - crap, Panger is out?? Might not be worth the listen.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Blues are coming in from Denver off a back-to-back game, so we'll face a tired team and likely their backup goalie. Best advice would be to play an extra passive style. Maybe shoot for the one-goal lead early, and they try to protect it.

Good to have Dave Tippett posting on the board. How's it going, coach? ;)

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Our PP's are just straight up cringeworthy. There's no plan, just throw the puck around and hope for the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad