GDT: Game 25 - BRUINS visit the Grand Ole Opry 8 PM - NESN, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Like seriously. Nashville scores 4 goals before Rask comes in net, Boston scores 3 after Rask gets in net, makes numerous saves and it’s still his fault if Boston doesn’t win this.

It’s laughable.

*Bruins score on their own net
"Rask needs to make that save, totally killed the momentum"

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
UGH I swear posters come on the boards just to make 1 comment about ******* would have won us the game if &&&&&& hadnt started. Im about to take my 2 year break again because the posters here are becoming unbearable.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I can’t say I need to see Chara back. Again, respect what he’s done and how he has contributed to the Bruins success but I can put skates on a sloth and it would be quicker than he is.

The things he was most successful at he doesn’t do...

1. Be an intimidating prescense.
2. His shot

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Guess I shouldn't have said anything...didn't mean to cause all the bickering...man it stirred up quite the bees nest.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
If I’m Backes I skip the shower after this one. The way his night is going he blows his knee out in there

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Preds played a quick fore checking game they were on our dee all night causing problems, goalies are not gong help too much

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I don't hate this game. Bruins responded nicely, held the play at times and in my opinion weren't outclassed. Mcavoy had a rough night but overall mistakes by the bruins killed them... The team will go as far as the dk line can bring them in my opinion. The Bergy Marchand pasta line is unfair but they need support...

Get debrusk back and find the best combos for the second and third line and get some chemistry going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad