GDT: GAME #24 - Vanny @ Minny - 5:00 p.m., SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Bennett*

Agreed. I don't think Barker has been that bad. He makes mistakes every now and then, but he's really good at getting his shot through.

I'll take him over Alberts any day.

Which is too bad because Alberts was a good #6/7 for a couple seasons. He struggled the year he came over from Carolina and then when O'Brien was ditched in his favor I remember there was fury over the decision but he played pretty well in 2010-11, and then last year too. But this year he looks like that first impression Alberts which is quite ass. Now he looks like a #9, no kiddin.. I wonder what happened...

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
......AV should be smart enough

Oh so many one liners with this statement

Stopped reading there :sarcasm:

You are obviously a new Canucks fan, welcome to the logic black hole

When has that ever stopped him?

Will add more as I think of them, I encourage people to do the same!

P.S not being mean to the person I quoted it is more making fun of the coaching staff

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
P.S not being mean to the person I quoted it is more making fun of the coaching staff

I know right? The coaching staff is so STUPID! I mean, what a bunch of idiots!

Booth and Kassian missing easy tap ins is totally the coaches fault! I can't believe how stupid those coaches are!

And Edler falling down and getting walked around like a rookie? That's obviously the coaches! They should be teaching Edler how to play hockey properly! This is only the NHL, he still needs to learn!

:sarcasm:

StringerBell

Which is too bad because Alberts was a good #6/7 for a couple seasons. He struggled the year he came over from Carolina and then when O'Brien was ditched in his favor I remember there was fury over the decision but he played pretty well in 2010-11, and then last year too. But this year he looks like that first impression Alberts which is quite ass. Now he looks like a #9, no kiddin.. I wonder what happened...

Disagree. He was bad last year too.

Outside99*

Wild forwards must be licking their chops at the thought of walking around Barker not to mention, it counts (whereas in practice it doesn't). I wonder how familiar they are with his weaknesses? :laugh:

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
I know right? The coaching staff is so STUPID! I mean, what a bunch of idiots!

Booth and Kassian missing easy tap ins is totally the coaches fault! I can't believe how stupid those coaches are!

And Edler falling down and getting walked around like a rookie? That's obviously the coaches! They should be teaching Edler how to play hockey properly! This is only the NHL, he still needs to learn!

:sarcasm:

uh yeah. Notice how guys like Crosby and the Sedins work constantly to try to improve any aspect of their game that they can?

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
If we lose this one, I just might join the "Fire AV" wagon.

Depends on how we lose this one though, I've been slowly inching towards the majority through our play as of late.

I want to win this though, badly, so I don't have to go down that road.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If we lose again, I hope Gillis plans on making serious changes (either via coaching change or trade).

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
If we lose again, I hope Gillis plans on making serious changes (either via coaching change or trade).

Changes should be made regardless of whether we win today or not. This team's center depth is very poor and really needs to be addressed.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Changes should be made regardless of whether we win today or not. This team's center depth is very poor and really needs to be addressed.

6243596.jpg

Not a day goes by that I ponder on that trade.

Steve Bennett*

If we lose this one, I just might join the "Fire AV" wagon.

Depends on how we lose this one though, I've been slowly inching towards the majority through our play as of late.

I want to win this though, badly, so I don't have to go down that road.

My sentiments exactly, I liked him as a coach for many years, but I think I am starting to lose my faith in the guy these days. Just some of the decisions he makes really makes me think "huh??!!" and some of his ideas obviously do not click...

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com

Losing 2 centermen will make it appear that way.

From a logical stand point, still leading your division while playing 25+ games without your most versatile Selke winning centre, can be attributed to depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad