GDT: GAME #24 - Vanny @ Minny - 5:00 p.m., SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
This would honestly be great. I swear 90% of 'fans' in this thread do nothing but ***** and whine without adding any substance.

Right, but what would you consider to be substantive commentary when the team is playing poorly? Honest question, because I don't find much substance in GDTs at the best of times.

StringerBell

Nice pass by Booth to set up Kassian there. They play well together.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
wow GB has to be loving his striper idiots work Kassian hit in throat with a stick and there are nothing but blind mice wearing orange bands

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I don't mind people wanting AV fired, but simply posting "fire AV" after every goal against is borderline spam to me. Give some analysis on why the last goal is AV's fault, I may not agree but at least it's substance.

Also sick of the revisionist history that's going on. People make it sound like AV has been driving this team into the ground since he started here. If a coaching change is needed, fine, but let's not ignore the fact that he's the most successful coach in this teams history. Sick of him getting 100% of the blame and 0# of the credit.

Seriously. When things like this happen, it really illuminates the degree to which this place is populated by the people that sit in the arena screaming "SHOOT! SHOOT! HIT SOMEONE! **** SHOOT!" all game long. There are folks that have good content and will actually make real statements that actually are worth reading, but when things are either going well or badly, a huge percentage of posts on this board are just horrifically bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->