GDT: Game #24 - Jets host Panthers @ 7pm CT - Schism

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
With all the gambling shit I trust no one
There was an NFL game a few weeks ago. Dallas vs New York.

With like a minute left, a Dallas player on D got a flag for objectionable conduct. Moved the ball from the 30 to deep within the red zone. New York scored a garbage time TD to cover the spread.

No replay on TV, no replay in the stadium, and when they asked the player what happened after the game, he said he didn’t know and they wouldn’t tell him.

The fact that the TD just so happened to cover the spread but otherwise not affect the end result really made me wonder if we’re past the point now where sports are being f***ed with to impact sports betting.

Maurice-led club and a loss, name a better duo.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

1670384855248.gif

• Haha
Reactions: macmaroon

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Will be interesting. Wheeler aged better, he is a top 3 goalie, but we aren’t a contender like when Wheeler signed.
And the figure is not exact as they will probably ask for a percentage of the cap. Wheeler has been OK this year.
It's still early, Helle will have to steal a round or two in the play-offs. If they make the play-offs. Fifth is not good enough in this division.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
And the figure is not exact as they will probably ask for a percentage of the cap. Wheeler has been OK this year.
It's still early, Helle will have to steal a round or two in the play-offs. If they make the play-offs. Fifth is not good enough in this division.
Luckily we are 1st without one of our best if not best players in Ehler.

Reactions: surixon

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I think Cole has a shot for the best rookie this year, as he's playing great. I think it's called the Calder trophy.
Doubt it happens without pp 1 time. There is some rookies on bad teams with all the opportunities.

Reactions: GNP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad