GDT: Game 24: GOLD Friday VGK hosting Flames 3pm PT

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Out go the Flames. Great "four point" game.

flame.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hoping Flower tomorrow. Gallant seemed not totally against the idea. Then throw Malcolm in vs the Hawks. That would be my plan. :laugh: Guess we'll see.
I think I'd go with flower tomorrow. Subban hasn't been great, and tomorrow is a big game! Great team win tonight. Tuch is really good.

Yeah I think flower is the smart move here.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I think I finally settled on Tuch for my first name and numbers on a GK jersey. It was between him and Marchy for my favorite Knights but gotta give it to the speedy powerforward with the same first name as me.
My parents named me after Alex Tuch... sure I was born before he was, and sure I legally changed my name to Alex and sure I’d changed it before I’d even heard of him... but that’s what happened :sarcasm::nod:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Excellent bounce back win after the Flamers gave us a drubbing on Monday!!!.

However, this is a weak game day thread. Everyone who participated was fantastic, I'm calling out the rest of us, including myself, who were MIA.

Let's try for a 4-5 page thread for the back to back tomorrow night!

GKG!!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

However, this is a weak game day thread. Everyone who participated was fantastic, I'm calling out the rest of us, including myself, who were MIA.

GKG!!
It’s ok... I know everyone’s fingers were too fat from thanksgiving hahahahaha

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

GKG!!

I was in Lake Tahoe. I may or may not have been on a bit of a bender that night. Listened to the game on nhl.tv audio, as it was blacked out up there (and impossible to find anywhere), couldn't multitask on my phone to join this conversation. Saturday night, I was at the game and exhausted from the maybe bender and from the gruelling flight from Reno.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I was in Lake Tahoe. I may or may not have been on a bit of a bender that night. Listened to the game on nhl.tv audio, as it was blacked out up there (and impossible to find anywhere), couldn't multitask on my phone to join this conversation. Saturday night, I was at the game and exhausted from the maybe bender and from the gruelling flight from Reno.
Absolved! :naughty:

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad