GDT: Game 24 - 12/2 1 PM - BRUINS visit South Philadelphia - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
2 pts!!!!!!! Shutout for Rask!!!!!!!!! Philly was hungry for a win to end their losing streak but the Bs came out playing hard and wouldn't allow it. Complete team effort. Yet again all lines clicking.

Reactions: Absurdity

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Great game by the whole team really, huge for Rask to get that shutout.

As this team gets healthier I expect the games will continue being more fun to watch... :) They did well to weather the storm, can't wait to see what they do down the stretch.

Reactions: Ladyfan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Backes, Killer, and Nash all looked great despite not getting much notice. I'm still in disbelief that Backes is back this early from surgery and playing a good hard game. Nash's compete level as of late has been awesome. He always tries, but recently he has shown another gear.

kutskova

Nov 5, 2006
I'm sure I'm looking into this, it seemed as though Rask shrugs of dobby after the win, and shrugged of fans in the tunnel.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Backes, Killer, and Nash all looked great despite not getting much notice. I'm still in disbelief that Backes is back this early from surgery and playing a good hard game. Nash's compete level as of late has been awesome. He always tries, but recently he has shown another gear.
With Bergeron Krejci and Backes all playing, no pressure for Nash to pretend to be one of them

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Great game by the Bs against a desperate team. Love the first line, and this second looks promising as well. Heinen and Krejci fits well together it seems, but Spoons has a couple nice cameos on that wing as well. Will Heinen be tried at 3C? With Bjork and DeBrusk? Where does Cehlarik fit in all this? Are we looking at a trade as guys get healthy?

Hakstol has to be a goner now. Will any players follow? Giroux? Simmonds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad