BRUINS GDT GAME 23 - @Poutineville PART II - NESN, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Pasta and Marchy have to play the same game everyone else is playing. The circles and trying to beat everyone one on one isn't working. They need to step up. Never thought I'd say this but how about some primary scoring or effort.
has nothing to do with effort. it kills me how whenever production dries up people just say they aren't trying. Ever consider that with Bergeron out maybe Pasta & Marchand are trying to do too much?

Seriously people are "concerned" about them? They are two of our best players. They didn't forget how to play in a week. Use some common sense. They're obviously fighting it, probably trying to do too much, trying to sync up with a new center that they feel responsible for, etc. fortunately the Krejci line has stepped up and the team is gutting out these wins.

It seriously amazes me how quickly people will turn on our own guys around here.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Just flipped on Vegas now. Starting up and he’s just the best

I used to listen to his radio play by play with the TV announcers on mute when he was doing radio for the bruins. Hands down one of the best in the business.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Bergeron is the heartbeat of that first line
not to take anything away from Bergeron, but he was hurt last year and that line produced with Riley Nash. Marchand & Pasta are fighting it a bit right now, trying to do too much 1-on-1 and playing with a center that they haven't built trust or chemistry with. Bergeron is elite, but this whole "Bergeron makes that line go" narrative does a disservice to two tremendous players in Pastrnak & Marchand. They'll be fine.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I used to listen to his radio play by play with the TV announcers on mute when he was doing radio for the bruins. Hands down one of the best in the business.

I have center ice and I hear them all and Jack used to be good and then he just became this buffoon. “Drouin go cry in the shower”? Are you kidding me? Along with his ceaseless whining. Hab crosses checks a Bruin on all fours, yes lame but Jack says “like a real man” . Did he not live through the big bad Bruins era when Lucic was doing that stuff or Marchand the past few years? Like shut up

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
has nothing to do with effort. it kills me how whenever production dries up people just say they aren't trying. Ever consider that with Bergeron out maybe Pasta & Marchand are trying to do too much?

Seriously people are "concerned" about them? They are two of our best players. They didn't forget how to play in a week. Use some common sense. They're obviously fighting it, probably trying to do too much, trying to sync up with a new center that they feel responsible for, etc. fortunately the Krejci line has stepped up and the team is gutting out these wins.

It seriously amazes me how quickly people will turn on our own guys around here.

Not saying they haven't been great, but need to step up with Bergeron out. They have not. Not saying they haven't been good with Bergy but without him, they are not generating any offense.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
That has become quite apparent the last few games
I gave up trying to say those guys on their own are dominate. Last year they were this time around they are not at all. Not sure what is wrong, Pasta is playing like he was as a rookie, getting pushed off the puck easy, not skating. Marshy always wants to pass. I mean even last year with Riley Nash they were great. Pasta may be injured but why play and make it worse. Marshy has lost his way with all the calls on him I think.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

THIS ^^^^

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad