GDT: Game 23: Knights @ Coyotes | Mundy's in the house edition. | 6:00PM | Current PDO: .953

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
:vegas :coyotes
Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes
6:00 PM Pacific
Gila River Arena | Glendale, AZ
Our PDO is .953
(This is unsustainable)

cut.png

2018-0340-2026e_1528054805742_88740548_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

It's been a rough season so far, but it's still young.

The Canadian hockey experts say that if you win your last game prior to American Thanksgiving you'll win every game afterward. That makes this a very important game.

The Coyotes know what's up, so they're bringing their entire defensive corps to this game.

Not a big deal, bud. We got this.

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Carpenter-Ryan.png
Hyka-Tomas.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

Theodore-Shea_2.png
Schmidt-Nate.png

Engelland-Deryk_1.png
Holden-Nick.png

GOALIES
Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Subban-Malcolm_1.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)​

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I have the greatest news! :thumbu:

Tonight will not be as bad as Monday!

(Right?)

If we can steal at least the millennial participation point here, I'd say 3/6 on this roadie not so bad at all. And then two games back at the Fortress.

Time to bust a move! :bb:

Go! :vegas Go!

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I have the greatest news! :thumbu:

Tonight will not be as bad as Monday!

(Right?)

If we can steal at least the millennial participation point here, I'd say 3/6 on this roadie not so bad at all. And then two games back at the Fortress.

Time to bust a move! :bb:

Go! :vegas Go!
We're getting close to the point where we need to do >.500 on road trips if we're not already there, I'm willing to accept that result tonight though.

However, I'm predicting a 5-1 Knights win. It just feels like it has to burst and they get to come home and get a steak going to return everything to the plan if it starts tonight.

#ProphecyOfBB

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We're getting close to the point where we need to do >.500 on road trips if we're not already there, I'm willing to accept that result tonight though.

However, I'm predicting a 5-1 Knights win. It just feels like it has to burst and they get to come home and get a steak going to return everything to the plan if it starts tonight.

#ProphecyOfBB
Well it is the other game so we will have a great game... and then completely forget how to play hockey by Friday

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
@hangman005 Also, solid work on creating individual images for each jersey. I just copy/pasted your last one, but that will come in handy as the year progresses.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
@hangman005 Also, solid work on creating individual images for each jersey. I just copy/pasted your last one, but that will come in handy as the year progresses.
Thanks it took me a lot of work and blood sweat and tears.... and then I found out you can just right click the jersey on the daily face off and copy only that image. But I’ll happily take credit for that :naughty::naughty:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Thanks it took me a lot of work and blood sweat and tears.... and then I found out you can just right click the jersey on the daily face off and copy only that image. But I’ll happily take credit for that :naughty::naughty:
That answers my follow up question of how to make sure I properly line up all the jerseys once we call up the Chicago Wolves' 1st line to become our "3rd" line.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Stupid StubHub fees inflated the price a lot, but total cost was $130 for two tickets lower bowl corner.

Yeah, I think I can't count the amount of times I thought I've found great priced tickets only for fees to increase the price per ticket to a no longer great price.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I admit I am zero knowledgable about the Coyotes this season so I don't know what to expect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->