GDT: Game 23 - Avs @ Preds LOL 6:00pm MT - Rock Paper Sissons

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Wild stat: Mackinnon is second in the league in shots with 106, has a S% of 16% which is still less than other high scorers like Laine and Pasta

Reactions: RareDangles

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Ian Cole was a complete force out there, best player on the ice after Rinne. That win has to be most satisfying of the season by far.
In a lot of ways this was like a playoff game and Cole got a awful lot of playoff ice time winning two cups with the Pens. I really think Bednar is smart using Cole over 20 minutes a game. Cole is quietly becoming a real leader on the d. My favorites for the cup as of this last couple of weeks would be the Avs.

Reactions: Tommy G

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
MacKinnon's reaction to the Rinne question is great. His and the team's confidence is just on another level right now.
I think that the question about Rants and his and MacK's chemistry is getting really old. I wish these reporters would come up with some new questions, ok they play really well together we get it come up with a new question. She even says "I know this question is getting old" so if you know it's getting old ask something else geez.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Yeah I'd like to see reporters, in general, ask better questions. Do a little digging. Ryan Clark and the BSN guys are usually good to ask non-cliche questions.

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver
I think that the question about Rants and his and MacK's chemistry is getting really old. I wish these reporters would come up with some new questions, ok they play really well together we get it come up with a new question. She even says "I know this question is getting old" so if you know it's getting old ask something else geez.
Lauren can do no wrong because she's physically attractive.

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
Lauren can do no wrong because she's physically attractive.
She is attractive but with at the very least my Avs reporters I'd like questions that are not asked every single game. What the heck does she expect Mac to say? No he is only good because he plays on my line? As I said just come up with some new decent questions for a top 2 or 3 player in the NHL. Jmho

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Baby steps. They finally just stopped asking them about a nickname for the line.

In her defense, I didn't know that stat and found that interesting during the broadcast. Of course I knew it was a lot but I didn't realize Rantanen has assisted on every single one of MacKinnon's goals.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Baby steps. They finally just stopped asking them about a nickname for the line.

In her defense, I didn't know that stat and found that interesting during the broadcast. Of course I knew it was a lot but I didn't realize Rantanen has assisted on every single one of MacKinnon's goals.

I didn't know that either.
Has it been confirmed?

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
She is attractive but with at the very least my Avs reporters I'd like questions that are not asked every single game. What the heck does she expect Mac to say? No he is only good because he plays on my line? As I said just come up with some new decent questions for a top 2 or 3 player in the NHL. Jmho
She beats the shit out of the last one we had - Julie Browman. Nice lady, horrible hockey interviewer.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Bleedwell and I*
Yeah yeah actually both are correct . When putting yourself first you say me when second you say I .
Me and my friend went to the game
My friend and I went yo the game ....both are correct

My friend and me is wrong ...should be my friend and I , so there lol you learn something new everyday. Did you want help with the metric system as well :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Yeah yeah actually both are correct . When putting yourself first you say me when second you say I .

My friend and me is wrong ...should be my friend and I , so there lol

You should be able to cross out the extra person.

I and my friend went to the game.
My friend and I went to the game.

Me and my friend went to the game. NOPE.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine

My friend and me is wrong ...should be my friend and I , so there lol you learn something new everyday. Did you want help with the metric system as well :sarcasm:

You should never put yourself first and no I don't want any help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad