DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I went with:

Korpi
Greig
Joseph

Korpi made some amazing saves and kept us in the game. Greig was back to being Greig after a couple games to get his feet back under him. Joseph with a sweet pass on the Kubalik goal, and kept his cool despite all the adversity following the Larkin incident.

Other candidates: JBD cool as a cucumber, Giroux with timely offensive contributions, ditto Chychrun (told you that pairing him with Zub will help! but still gives me agitas in the D-zone).

That's about 4-5 good games in a row for this team. Let's keep it going!

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Korpi tank and the claudefather were my votes. Greig honorable mention. He's a real beaut. We're fortunate to have him. As he fills out he's gonna be a real force.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
1st - Korpisalo, he was unreal in the 1st

2nd - Greig, drove his line, kept attacking with the lead rather than doing the rope-a-dope.

3rd - Sanderson, his ability to deal with Detroits speed down the right side was a joy to watch

Bad performances

Brady - didn’t have his legs
Chychrun - continued a string of games where he plays like he has 0 hockey IQ.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Sanderson and Korpisalo are pretty easy picks for me.

I went with Drake on that other because that sauce pass to Stuetzle was unbelievable

That aside, Ridly Greig is the reason we have a balanced top 9 whether he shows up in the stats or the voting.

Reactions: DrEasy

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
It's refreshing because the last few games it's been harder to vote for 3 stars as multiple players are playing well, win or lose. This is what happens when you start playing "the right way", as a team

Alex Picard said on TVA last night that he talked to Jacques Martin (they both worked at TVA) about the Sens BEFORE Martin's signing was officially announced and he seemed very "involved" in the team. He seemed to think that Martin has been working with Ottawa before the announcement and we're already seeing the results. Not surprising because Dorion and DJ had no idea about this (very important) part of the game.

I voted Giroux, Stu, and Greig. But I forgot Korpi.

You can change votes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad