GDT: Game 22: MTL @ NJ | Pricer is back | Nov. 21, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN1, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I just tuned in and see another 5 goals against.

It's actually amazing how many goals this club allows.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Lol look at the middle screenshot and tell me whose out of position. Goaltenders need their teammates to do their job. Price is playing the shot. That’s an incredibly low percentage pass if Gallagher is even pretending to play defence.

First SS, Price is playing small and is some how in an advanced positioning leaving lots of uncovered net on a 5on 5. Wtf no1.

Thirsd SS he decides to challenge the puck carrier by sliding his body outside the crease.... Wtf no2.

Carrier doesn't shoot and makes a succesful pass to a teamate... easy empty net goal.

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
yep and this season its been happening at least 2-3 times a game.

This has absolutly nothing to do with the D being bad.

It's just him over comitting, playing small like a pee-wee

No way this guy is worth a spot in the NHL.
The still frames you posted were him challenging the shooter. If he were to stay deeper in his net and get beat, I'm sure you would be the first person to complain about him being to deep in his net. Not sure why I'm taking the time to reply to you but you're clearly clueless.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
First SS, Price is playing small and is some how in an advanced positioning leaving lots of uncovered net on a 5on 5. Wtf no1.

Thirsd SS he decides to challenge the puck carrier by sliding his body outside the crease.... Wtf no2.

Carrier doesn't shoot and makes a succesful pass to a teamate... easy empty net goal.

Giguere on Canadiens' Price: 'I don't like the way he competes' - Sportsnet.ca
“He makes too many mistakes technically,” Giguere explained. “You can be as good as you want but if you’re technique is not good, on a tough night you’re going to have an even tougher night. Your technique and your foundation can really get you out of a jam sometimes. You don’t want to be just a brick wall. You want to leave some creativity out there but I think too often he makes mistakes that are easily avoidable.”

Reactions: Genesis76

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
They are just plain tired. Or they just don't care about ttheir defensive responsibilities anymore. You decide. Clode va faire une syncope. Clode is adverse to poor defensive coverage by the forwards.

Reactions: SirClintonPortis

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Now, if Montreal had connected on 2 of 3 of those open nets and the idiot refs had allowed the Agostino goal this game would be tied 5-5. :nod:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
"Domi has to slow down eventually"

Max Domi:
giphy.gif

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
The still frames you posted were him challenging the shooter. If he were to stay deeper in his net and get beat, I'm sure you would be the first person to complain about him being to deep in his net. Not sure why I'm taking the time to reply to you but you're clearly clueless.

sure, when your team is trailing 5-1 the best strategy is to play smaller and aggressive. Of course. Thanks Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad