Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
qFGSp38.jpg

Credit: Habs4Life

LINEUPS

I miss Amanda Stein. For those who don't know, she used to be a regular on 690 and was assigned to cover the Habs, until she landed a gig to report on the Devils. I used to like her handwritten lineups that she used to post on twitter.

So here she is, with the Devils's practice lineup:

She used to report on all kinds of zany stuff and she now does the same for the Devils:

No biggie, we've picked up where Amanda has left off as we post similar features:

tsZgnuh.jpg

Drouin is being featured extensively in recent McDonald's ads. Somehow, we have a feeling he's getting into them for a lot more:

s7YsERd.gif

However, Drouin has some serious competition:

5bf52c2e4e323281779167.gif

Plus, what would be a Joisey GDT, without referring to one of their TV icons? Take it away, Snooki:

gvNXSHj.gif

Ending it on a positive note, the eye-popping save by Pricer against Ovi earlier this week:

CDggggk.gif

Last edited:

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
1st cassette tape I ever bought was Shout at the Devil, awesome job!

Win or lose at least the games are exciting, have already watched more games this year than all of last year

Another big game from KK coming

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The New Jersey arena is the best I've been in the league. I haven't been to many though, but it was so much better than the Bell. I really dislike the Bell Centre, I have more bad memories than good associated with that place.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Not sure what feeling I have tonight.

I'm going to see a concert tonight and the last time I went to this venue and the Habs were playing on the road at the same time...it was in Columbus two years ago...10-0 :surrender

So we'll see what happens tonight.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This team seems to be heading exactly where I didn't want it to go. Relying on miracles to pull points out of the lost...

At the same time there are 10.5 M reasons why my feelings are scattered.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Great GDT as usual Runner!!

New Jersey might not look good in the standing but they are 6-1-2 at home...but the Habs are doing well on the road with a record of 5-3-2 thanks to Price with a 4-1-2 / 0.926 / 2.42 stats line.

The Habs should be tired though.
Long trip out West
One day break spent traveling coast to coast.
Tough game going in overtime.
One day break with a flight to New Jersey.
And tonight's game

So because of that, i'm going with an overtime lost for the Habs in a low scoring game. 3-2.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
TOI for D-corps in the previous game, which was skewed by the Juulsen injury:

hockey30-2018-11-20-%C3%A0-18.58.00.png

Who draws in -- Ouellet or Alzner?

Reactions: groovejuice

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Love that Nikki Sixx Gallagher. Wait, he's Tommy Lee.

Shout at the Devil was one of my favorite albums before puberty kicked in, and once it kicked in I realized how bad hair metal was/is. :D Still have some soft spots for some of that album though.

Also, go Habs go!

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Shout At The Devil Tour. June 9, 1984, Verdun Auditorium. I was there :yo:

I had the looks that kill :nod:

2s808k7.jpg

For some reason, Domi totally works as a glam rocker. Must be them eyebrows :D

Love that Nikki Sixx Gallagher. Wait, he's Tommy Lee.

Shout at the Devil was one of my favorite albums before puberty kicked in, and once it kicked in I realized how bad hair metal was/is. :D Still have some soft spots for some of that album though.

Also, go Habs go!

Same here. The genre pretty much hit its twilight/swan song around '84 anyways. It's all downhill from there. Every band wanted to cut a hit à la 'Smoking In The Boys Room' or 'Home Sweet Home', which made hair metal even cheesier :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Great GDT, @Runner77. Again.

347bdq1.jpg

Thanks for the memories!

(**** I'm old :wally:)

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Price should have little to worry about with our great defense. I doubt the Devils get more than 40 shots :sarcasm:. We are a good road team and will win this one 3-1, empty net by Domi.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The thought of all three- Alzner, Benn and Schlemko is cringe worthy- the Kings of the unforced errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->