GDT: [Game #22] Dallas Stars vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30 PM CT (BS-SW)

Johno

Assembling a Nordic powerhouse
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #22 – 12/6/2021 – 7:30 PM CT – BS-SW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Arizona Coyotes
12-7-2, 26 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 5-17-2, 12 pts

STATS

lTy396L.jpg
q4ktBMY.jpg

:stars
vsV97aH.png
:coyotes

Stars
j7g3fOA.png
QP8XUIe.png
7yB2zXn.png

V4qsLNR.png
8Ye99rm.png
LnF7Q27.png

fB5lrh6.png
1lgZhLo.png
r2eq1bL.png

CFMNvq4.png
Xy5H8jn.png
yX5z5uK.png

DpkaJIF.png
1PAgWWq.png

KQciTzi.png
FNS31xJ.png

PjJRLsO.png
XgXIryF.png

bwNY1us.png

Coyotes
Keller - Boyd - Kessel
Crouse - Hayton - Fischer
Roussel - Dzingel - Eriksson
O'Brien - Galchenyuk - Fasching

Chychrun - Capobianco
Gostisbehere - Mayo
Stralman - Lyubushkin

Wedgewood

iug5VMR.png

Last edited:

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys, couple questions. Is Seguin really your 4c? and whats been up with benn, seguin and radulov all pacing 40 points?

Genuinely curious, and good luck tonight!

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Hey guys, couple questions. Is Seguin really your 4c? and whats been up with benn, seguin and radulov all pacing 40 points?

Stars have a 1st line and three 3rd lines right now, so Seguin is a 3c just like Benn, Faksa, and Glendening (depending on which 3 of the 4 are at center in a game).

The old core is old(er), and Seguin and Radulov both got surgery last season and are trying to work their way back. Will they become productive again eventually, or is this the new norm? :dunno: Just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Nah the lines are just jumbled. Seguin is our 3C. Faksa is the 4C I'd say

Part of their lack of production is the team system, part of it is they don't play well together anymore, and the biggest part of it is they just aren't that good anymore. That line fell apart when Seguin fell apart really. Radulov and Benn mostly look the same, but Radulov in particular is just a complimentary player so if they're not going then he isn't most likely. In Seguin's case, injuries have ruined his skating and so he can't do anything until he learns to not rely on that.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Stars have a 1st line and three 3rd lines right now, so Seguin is a 3c just like Benn, Faksa, and Glendening (depending on which 3 of the 4 are at center in a game).

The old core is old(er), and Seguin and Radulov both got surgery last season and are trying to work their way back. Will they become productive again eventually, or is this the new norm? :dunno: Just have to wait and see.

Nah the lines are just jumbled. Seguin is our 3C. Faksa is the 4C I'd say

Part of their lack of production is the team system, part of it is they don't play well together anymore, and the biggest part of it is they just aren't that good anymore. That line fell apart when Seguin fell apart really. Radulov and Benn mostly look the same, but Radulov in particular is just a complimentary player so if they're not going then he isn't most likely. In Seguin's case, injuries have ruined his skating and so he can't do anything until he learns to not rely on that.

thanks guys appreciate the reply!

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Loui Eriksson's 1000th game tonight...and its in Dallas
Good for him. Him, Lehtonen and Benn felt like the only good thing about the Stars when I first became a fan (ca. 2012). Unfortunate that his play detoriated on the Canucks but I hope other Stars fans still hold him in high regard.

Reactions: Sports2

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
I'll quote myself from the other thread: i'm curious about one thing guys - what happened to Klinger's goalscoring ability? Just a really bad puck luck or there's something behind it? I remember him ripping pucks left and right on the PP. Now he has 0 goals

GL tonite, i'll try to catch this game and i hope it'll be a nice one

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'll quote myself from the other thread: i'm curious about one thing guys - what happened to Klinger's goalscoring ability? Just a really bad puck luck or there's something behind it? I remember him ripping pucks left and right on the PP. Now he has 0 goals

Most of his shots towards the net on the powerplay are with the intention that they'll be redirected in front. Haven't noticed him getting very many grade A scoring chances himself though yet this season, but he hasn't played much of course. He just needs time to get back and get going offensively again if he can stay healthy. I'd like to see him use his one timer more personally as well

Reactions: aonb
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease

Lindell was carrying him - without his old partner, Klingberg is getting exposed.

:sarcasm:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I've got an extra ticket for tonight, if anyone wants to join me. PM me and I'll give you the details.

I can't attend the game but would love to pay you to pick me up/ship me a mystery puck :sarcasm:

I missed their online stock sadly. I'm half-joking btw, I should probably stay away from the mystery pucks this time :laugh:

Rory

Jun 14, 2017

He is only good at scoring goals if another player hits and it deflects in.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Heiskanen and Suter are shit together both on the PP and at even strength.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Enjoying the game from the AAC, though it be a fair chippy out there. No real flow yet. Feels a bit like a mail-it-in game so far, but there’s still time.

Reactions: pbatx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->