GDT: Game 22: Columbus at Calgary | 11/20 10PM EST

bizzz*

Wiz is good at turning the puck over. Murray had to block a shot to save Wiz's bacon. Tyutin is also giving the puck away time after time.

jacketman10

May 18, 2010
Hilliard, OH
I would feel a whole lot more comfortable if they would score again. I am impressed with how they didn't get down and fought back after that mess last night. The way they are playing tonight doesn't make me want to run and hide.;)

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I just got home from work and tuned in halfway through the second.. how's the game? So far I've seen us do a whole lot of boxing the Flames out. Our D-men are a lot bigger than the Flames forwards and we're not letting them anywhere near Bob.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I just got home from work and tuned in halfway through the second.. how's the game? So far I've seen us do a whole lot of boxing the Flames out. Our D-men are a lot bigger than the Flames forwards and we're not letting them anywhere near Bob.

Agree.... tonight, for a change, the CBJ are shielding Bob.... they are quick on the puck in front of Bob too.... so quick it looks as if their life is on the line.... lol

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Agree.... tonight, for a change, the CBJ are shielding Bob.... they are quick on the puck in front of Bob too.... so quick it looks as if their life is on the line.... lol

Seems like a good strategy after last night... and when you're missing three of your top forwards.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
If they do not get back to how they played inthe first 2 periods, they will lose this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad