GDT: Game 22: Columbus at Calgary | 11/20 10PM EST

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Nice goal by Foligno. Umby did a good job to get the puck to him.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Johansen is such a good player. He's going to be a monster by season end

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Atkinson trying to play like its BC. Dump it in when its 2 on 1 dude.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Good to see us match last night's total goal production this early!

By the way, did anybody see the Headlines sketch on Jay Leno on Monday night? For those who missed it, one of the featured "headlines" was a picture of JAM from the Springfield paper with a pretty embarrassing typo in the caption.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
The hybrid icing is the best thing this decade...

My big problem with it is there's too much guesswork on the part of the linesman to determine the point directly in line with the faceoff circle. They either need to add an extra line in each zone through the face off circles or go to European icing if they don't want a race to the goal line extended.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
My big problem with it is there's too much guesswork on the part of the linesman to determine the point directly in line withe the faceoff circle. They either need to add an extra line in each zone through the face off circles or go to European icing if they don't want a race to the goal line extended.

Good points but imo when the linesman makes the call few complain... I think the players like to hear the whisle.. (I would if I was out there)

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Much better play tonight. Calgary doesn't have near the team speed as Edmonton did last night. So far it's Jekyll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->