GDT: Game 22 - CBJ @ WPG - 23 Nov, 7pm

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I really love how everyone thinks a week in Cleveland last spring would make a difference. I didn't see Korpisalo getting this treatment from everyone when he gave up 4 to the terrible Red Wings 2 nights ago. If everyone here was a coach they'd make changes faster than Torts while complaining Torts changes the lines too much.

Quoting the wrong guy. I’ve called out every single Korpisofty. You can check the GDT.

It would have helped, and it would have been longer than a week. They went to the playoffs and won a series. Elvis came over a week or two before the end of the regular season

Reactions: thebus88

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
I honestly cant believe they let him cut his teeth in Columbus to begin with. Somewhere I think I wrote he'd be a great character and story in the league or he'd laughed out of it.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
What was the best case scenario there from Elvis? Icing? Can’t even fathom what he was thinking.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Nice... Elvis lost this game... Stupid management has been our problem for 20 years...

No playoffs this year...
This team was not even close to a playoff team to begin with so don't fool yourself. This steak consisted of a win against a depleted Canadiens team and a terrible Red Wings team. Getting 3 PP goals was pure luck.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Jackets lost in Winnipeg 4-3 last season too. Gave up winning goal with 1:14 to go last year. Giving away points they can't afford to lose.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
What a self-inflicted loss.

Was Elvis shooting? I have no idea what he was even going for with that ridiculous pass. And even then, it took a brutal deflection off of Savard on the shot.

Good to see the power play is still improving.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
While that clear attempt by Elvis was horrendous, the offence left a bunch of chances out there. Good PP, but 5-on-5 lacked. Columbus just made one too many costly mistake.

Reactions: Dumais

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
The replay from behind the net made the pass attempt by Elvis even more of a head scratcher. What was he thinking about? Needs to spend some time in Cleveland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->