GDT: Game 22 - CBJ @ WPG - 23 Nov, 7pm

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The problem with Elvis is that Korpisalo really isn't much better. They both let in 2-3 goals every game.

This is on Jarmo for not signing Robin Lehner.

Not saying you’re wrong, but at least Korpisalo has cut his soft goals to 1 per game. Two of these three goals Winnipeg has shouldn’t go in on a pro goalie. Also, korpi has had mild success at the NHL level, so he has some resume to work with rather than nothing from Elvis.

Reactions: Viqsi

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Not saying you’re wrong, but at least Korpisalo has cut his soft goals to 1 per game. Two of these three goals Winnipeg has shouldn’t go in on a pro goalie. Also, korpi has had mild success at the NHL level, so he has some resume to work with rather than nothing from Elvis.

Yeah, I just don't want to be too hard on Elvis, he has to sit and watch long periods of time in between starts. Not good when they only start once every 2-3 weeks. Not gonna blame him when he hardly plays. Jarmo called him up too quick when Korpisalo had his tantrum in Colorado I believe it was.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'd love to see Jenner punch Wheeler right in the face. In all seriousness Wheeler wants no part of Jenner's hands :laugh:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yeah, I just don't want to be too hard on Elvis, he has to sit and watch long periods of time in between starts. Not good when they only start once every 2-3 weeks. Not gonna blame him when he hardly plays. Jarmo called him up too quick when Korpisalo had his tantrum in Colorado I believe it was.

Maybe so, but elvis dealt himself a bad hand by refusing to report to the Monsters last year when he decided to come over. He could have gotten his feet wet in NA rinks and got a leg up during camp rather than learning during the preseason.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
CBJ are the worst scoring team in the NHL yet score 3 goals in the first two periods and are still tied... ???

We know Elvis sucks but what about our veteran defense????

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
CBJ are the worst scoring team in the NHL yet score 3 goals in the first two periods and are still tied... ???

We know Elvis sucks but what about our veteran defense????
Outside of Savard, is anyone even near 30?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Oh my... stop flipping TW... Take a stand... ugh

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Game we get 3 PP goals we give up 3... Elvis looks very much to be overcommitting on plays. Just poor positioning. Several soft goals

Reactions: Dumais

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->