Post-Game Talk: GAME 22 - B's win in OT 2-1

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I assumed you meant this season, my mistake. However still don’t agree, Moore was by far the best defensive dman last night.
Kevin Dean who I heard was a fantastic coach in Providence commented that Moore would be someone he’d work with very closely.

He looks like a top 10 pick.

Last night when he almost recreated Kampher play the game before in Detroit I watched him go back to the bench and see if Dean would say anything but it was Cassidy and although I couldn’t hear him I could tell Cassidy wasn’t happy.

It was a low return move that if goes bad could lead to loss of possession with Moore caught in and likely a forward facing a breakout

Moore I’m sure will avoid this which is important because playing simple with that size, skating, and skills results in one heck of a defenseman

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Kevin Dean who I heard was a fantastic coach in Providence commented that Moore would be someone he’d work with very closely.

He looks like a top 10 pick.

Last night when he almost recreated Kampher play the game before in Detroit I watched him go back to the bench and see if Dean would say anything but it was Cassidy and although I couldn’t hear him I could tell Cassidy wasn’t happy.

It was a low return move that if goes bad could lead to loss of possession with Moore caught in and likely a forward facing a breakout

Moore I’m sure will avoid this which is important because playing simple with that size, skating, and skills results in one heck of a defenseman
Agreed, they will all make wrong decisions at ti es, Griz was out there for Malkin’s breakaway, played it well, bothered him just not to get a penalty. Like Grizz but don’t believe he and Krug came be on the same team and you just don’t give up a sixty point dman.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
I’m usually on your side, but not in this case.

Disagree with both the idea that they “got it right” AND how you saw the play.
We saw the exact same type of thing happen tonight go our way. Wouldn't have been pissed if they called that Montreal play a goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->