Provorov - Ristolainen
Sanheim - Braun
Yandle - Seeler

Jones
Hart

GAME DAY PUMP UP TUNES

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
NAK better be out for revenge in the form of scoring.

Also let Couts get a goal or two, for my fantasy team this week. Thanks.

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
I recently found this thing called "DNVR" (I guess it is kind of big), but I have absolutely no idea how to check their schedule. For example, both Avalanche and Nuggets are playing in the next 3-4 hours and I don't have a slightest clue whether they will do some kind of previews. Anyone here with more info?

tbassler

Jul 22, 2009
I recently found this thing called "DNVR" (I guess it is kind of big), but I have absolutely no idea how to check their schedule. For example, both Avalanche and Nuggets are playing in the next 3-4 hours and I don't have a slightest clue whether they will do some kind of previews. Anyone here with more info?

DNVR? A bunch of pompous idiots who beg for money in their podcasts. waste of time.

Reactions: Shinjuku Calling

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010

They'll have a pre-game podcast about a half hour before the game, and a post game podcast immediately after. Off-day podcasts usually around 1-2pm. Quality depends on the hosts and the amount of drinks consumed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad