GDT: Game 22: Arizona Coyotes vs Calgary’s Triggered Smitty @ GRA | Sun. 11/25 1:00pm | G-RATED Version

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
i don't get it, why would anyone want to buy this embarrasing organization?
downloadfile.gif

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Normally you'd say it's closed door player meeting time, but I honestly don't think that would accomplish anything when there's not a single leader in the room. It would be a lot like the Powerplay, everybody would stand perfectly still, staring at eachother waiting for somebody else to do it.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
This team shouldn't be THIS bad. You can dislike chaykas moves, but you have to agree the players on this team all should perform better than they are. It's not a GMs fault the players doesn't give a ****. It's a culture problem. It's the coaching group and team leaders.

Fair. Fire both if this keeps up.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
Normally you'd say it's closed door player meeting time, but I honestly don't think that would accomplish anything when there's not a single leader in the room. It would be a lot like the Powerplay, everybody would stand perfectly still, staring at eachother waiting for somebody else to do it.

If I were RT, it would be public shaming time.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Want to make a statement, call up a backup goalie, defenseman and two forwards. Leave Raanta, Keller, OEL and Stepan at home for the next road trip.
Reward them for taking the night off with more nights off???

Reactions: Jakey53

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Crouse-Galchenyuk-Keller
Perlini-Strome-Hinostroza
Grabner-Richardson-Fischer
Panik-Cousins-Archibald

OEL-Lyubushkin
Chychrun-Hjalmarsson
Connauton-Oesterle

Stepan and Goligoski need to sit for a game already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad