Post-Game Talk: Game #21 vs TOR - Vote for the 3 stars

Who were the 3 best Sens players in the game vs Toronto 12/07/2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I went Norris, Greig, JBD.

Norris is looking more and more like his old self, at both ends of the rink. Was great to see them tee him up with the goalie pulled.

Greig makes such a difference out there. He made a number of good defensive plays and his line always creates some opportunities as well.

JBD is settling in as a steady D and I appreciate that he is starting to make plays rather than just the safe option every time.

HM to Joseph, Sandy and Jimmy.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Went with Stutzle, Joseph and Brannstrom. The first two are obvious, all over the ice, working hard, creating chances. As for Brannstrom, I thought he was quick in his decision-making, with quick and accurate passes, and well-positioned in the D-zone doing good work.

I want to mention Hamonic again, who despite losing his stick in that costly goal against (what could he do differently though?) was a lot more decisive in the transition play. It seems that whatever adjustments have been made recently provide him with easier options, and he's looking better as a result. JBD is similarly benefitting.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Jacob Chychryn sucks so bad in certain situations it costs us goals.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Give me Timmy, Claude and JBD.

Timmy was dancing as usual.

Claude came through with a huge goal and set up several chances.

JBD had a decent game in his own end and chipped in with his first when the sens seemed to be stuck. Nice performance.

Jacob Chychryn sucks so bad in certain situations it costs us goals.

Chychrun reminds me of Bryan McCabe.

Great shot and size. Questionable intelligence and less physical than you’d hope. Seems less than the sum of his parts right now. I can’t wait to see how Jacques Martin helps him out.

He'd have been far more effective in the days when you could can opener guys to the ice.

Reactions: DrEasy and Tuna99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad