GDT: Game 21: Vegas Golden Schmidts @ Edmonton Not Schmidts | 5:00PM | Schmidtapalooza

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
200w.gif

giphy.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

:vegas @ :edmonton
Vegas Golden Schmidts @ Edmonton Not Schmidts
5:00PM Pacific
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB

LINE UPS

:vegas

1x
images

19x
images
's team mates

:edmonton
images

20x Not This Guy ^^^^

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

200.gif
giphy.gif

200w.gif

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
More than Holden and Merill?
Equal for me for different reasons. With Merrill, he is always in the wrong spot and works to catch up. With Engelland, he is where he needs to be, but can't catch up to anyone. I cringe if Engelland is 1 on 1 with anyone. Rather Hunt and Holden.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Should be a fantastic opening game for Schmidt.

Oilers started last night's game by beating the snot out of the Flames, whiffing on a ton of scoring chances, then going belly-up in the third and letting Calgary roll them. McLellan insisted on saddling Connor and Drai with Lucic, pretty much neutering the line. Talbot's starts tonight, he's been shaky as ever this season.

Throw Schmidt-Theodore at Connor-Drai and demand backchecking from the forwards. Play a patient, counterattacking style game and you'll/we'll win it in a walk. Sadly, I'll be in Row A, Seat 1 in the basement arena. Shiftwork sucks.

Go Knights Go!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Well, no matter how this game turns out the good news is Schmidly is back. :thumbu: Hopefully all the healthy ones now stay healthy, as it seems we've been getting one lad back only to lose another. :eek:

Would love to get at least one point here since I assume Mr. Malcolm will be in net tomorrow. I like Malcolm, but... :(

Go! :vegas Go!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
This is shit.... Millers poke check has been the only halfway decent thing the Knights have done so far this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad