GDT: Game 21: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Phoenix Coyotes | 11-16-13 | 6PM Arizona Time

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Man I hope Murphy stays. He looked so dang happy on the arena cam. Kid is just having a blast.

Atrkl

Dec 31, 2007
Phoenix
Murphy was fantastic, Stone has a hell of a shot, Shame on people for thinking so little of Doan earlier in the season, WIN WIN WI NWI NWIN WINWIWNWIn

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
A very good win by the Yotes as they didn't let the shootout loss in Chicago get them. Tampa looks like they're going to be in for a long road trip now as we handed them a big loss. GOOD!

Any chance a local weather gal takes over as the Good Luck charm of Emma Stone after this game?

CD%2B6.PNG

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
You clowns need to stop ragging WJF. He's a good poster.

That's crazy we have the most goals scored in the league. Who would've thought.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
You clowns need to stop ragging WJF. He's a good poster.

That's crazy we have the most goals scored in the league. Who would've thought.

Agreed. WJF makes some solid posts. There are a few on here who post simply to fit their forum name. No one *****es at them for it.

As far as the game, Murphy looked damn good. We have so many defenseman.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Connor Murphy with the game belt and he spoke to Kathryn Tappen via the Arena Cam tonight on the NHL Network.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Very, very happy with the game. Would love to get Smitty a SO one of these days though.

Murphy and Stone are great. Schlemko still terrifies me and Rudblad had one of his better games I thought. I lot better than I expected seeing 3 regulars out of the lineup!

Now, I'll either wonder for the rest of my life why Klesla didn't play tonight, or we'll all have an answer soon...

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Avalanche drop their third game in a row. They're going to be hungry.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I think Tip is comfortable now with Stone and Schlemko. That makes Klesla the one to be traded, and that is why he sat. Klesla is still better then both though. Risk of injury and a pending deal before the Colorado game are the reasons he sat...

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Avalanche drop their third game in a row. They're going to be hungry.

Good, they get Chicago Tuesday, good luck there since Chicago got smoked in Nashville tonight. As long as we are not flat Thursday in the first period, we should beat the AVS. We might have a new top 6 forward by then....

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I think you guys might be overhyping Klesla sitting.

Tippet said this post game
@azc_mclellan: “We went young tonight,” coach Dave Tippett said. “We tried to go quicker and move the puck better. That’s where we are.”

Just seems like he wanted the young guys in tonight.
1. To be quicker
2. Let Klesla rest.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Watched the game from home, caught the sound of the crowd randomly howling in unison. I kind of adore these unique bits we're able to do (the howl on the goal horn obviously being another) because of our name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad