GDT: Game 21: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 3/2/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
ii6cYx1.jpg

ER9h2nS.jpg

ymAQfGq.jpg

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Suzuki has actually been struggling more than KK and just as much as Danault the past week or so.

Nick can at least score on a slump, but still, we're really missing his creativity and confidence from the start of the year. I'm sure he'll come out of it, not so sure in time to save this season.

I think you give Price the start. The media talk has been pretty loud after last game. He'll have to put up or shut up and maybe thats what he needed.

I'm hoping Romanov will repeat or build on last game. Playing him with Petry/Weber might be a catalyst for that.

Oh and I'd like to see someone light up Stutzle. Kid keeps his head down way too much.

ScaryCarey31

Aug 16, 2018
I'm ready to watch Murray turn into Hasek and for the Habs to get sunk by a couple softies, sens are the new Red Wings for them.

Canadianhero

Jan 16, 2021
The Sens will be tired from a back to back but are going to battle hard against the Habs! Will another coach be canned? Or will the Habs take down the Sens! It’s gonna be a great game!

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
So...2 blowouts wins by the Sens against the Flames since we last played them. Are people adjusting their narrative on them yet? They are really converging towards the slightly below average team the advanced stats said they were all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad