GDT: Game 21: MTL @ CBJ | From Residuals to the Kabana | Nov. 19, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Busy night, cooking moose steak, I’ve been in and out of the thread......got a late start here and saw the well merited comments on your work, so I went and checked and holy ****....talk about walking down memory lane. Lol

of course nobody believed anything I had to say or what I did, places I’ve been lol

btw, found the Romanian on Instagram:)

but I’ve left that in the past :D

great work my friend, so impressed :)

Can you send me her coordinates via email? I'll gladly vouch. :sarcasm:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Boston lost 6-1 to Wings not too long ago, it happens, not happy with the loss but you move on.

We don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Boston. They had the foresight to can the dinosaur coach that didn't adapt to today's game. There is no way Pasta would be heading for 60 goals playing on a Claude coached team.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Busy night, cooking moose steak, I’ve been in and out of the thread......got a late start here and saw the well merited comments on your work, so I went and checked and holy ****....talk about walking down memory lane. Lol

of course nobody believed anything I had to say or what I did, places I’ve been lol

btw, found the Romanian on Instagram:)

but I’ve left that in the past :D

great work my friend, so impressed :)

I had to read several threads to piece the whole thing together. The "boules refaites" thing still has me splitting a gut. :laugh:

Reactions: groovejuice

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
So that excuses him from looking useless? Enough excuses. He doesn’t have it. I’m willing to bet he wouldn’t dominate the AHL.
Galchenyuk all over again. Starts off great then the coach starts messing with him. His confidence is zero.

We’re mishandling him badly in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad