GDT: Game 21: MTL @ CBJ | From Residuals to the Kabana | Nov. 19, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You actually took time to read it? No way. :laugh:
Busy night, cooking moose steak, I’ve been in and out of the thread......got a late start here and saw the well merited comments on your work, so I went and checked and holy shit....talk about walking down memory lane. Lol

of course nobody believed anything I had to say or what I did, places I’ve been lol

btw, found the Romanian on Instagram:)

but I’ve left that in the past :D

great work my friend, so impressed :)

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Time for KK to go to Laval. He’s disappearing and disappointing more and more per shift

Yes! Give all his PP and quality offensive time to Weal and Cousins instead! They good men unlike this ungratefull kid who can't learn by watching from the bench.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
The Drouin injury is going to have to be addressed.That is one of the teams best skaters and offensive players out for months.There is no one on the roster to replace him.

Reactions: MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Yes! Give all his PP and quality offensive time to Weal and Cousins instead! They good men unlike this ungratefull kid who can't learn by watching from the bench.
So that excuses him from looking useless? Enough excuses. He doesn’t have it. I’m willing to bet he wouldn’t dominate the AHL.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Duclair and Pageau with each a hat trick tomorrow .
Book it.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Time for KK to go to Laval. He’s disappearing and disappointing more and more per shift
Really and 18 year old that was kept on the big club after his first camp, to play for a lousy team...................and he is having a rough time in his second season?? Shocking. Nobody could have predicted that. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
When you have 4 top 6 forwards on your roster including a Max Domi who doesnt look like one.

Not sure what they have in Domi anymore. Last season is looking like s major outlier. Loved his passion last year, now he just looks disinterested

Reactions: Habano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad