GDT: Game 21: Lightning @ Coyotes | 11/28/23 7:00 p.m. | Scripps

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Did anyone watch the PHNX you tube vid after the game?
for some reason they thought Kucherov would be in the chat.. was this a joke or something? It didn’t sound like it was..but I can’t imagine why he would be on that chat

Reactions: Summer Rose

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Jul 2, 2015
Did anyone watch the PHNX you tube vid after the game?
for some reason they thought Kucherov would be in the chat.. was this a joke or something? It didn’t sound like it was..but I can’t imagine why he would be on that chat
There is a user called Nikita Kucherov that frequents/trolls the chat during their live shows.

Reactions: Summer Rose

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Speaking of Boyd. Many on this board don't seem to like him this year, but I think he is playing some pretty good hockey.
Could be wrong, but I think most like the idea of other options instead of Boyd..not sure

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Could be wrong, but I think most like the idea of other options instead of Boyd..not sure
That’s okay, but they’re out, so Boyd is in. No reason to bad mouth him.

Helluva game, seems the boys are starting to listen regarding defensive roles as a team…. Just two games now, but here’s hoping!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakey53

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
That’s okay, but they’re out, so Boyd is in. No reason to bad mouth him.

Helluva game, seems the boys are starting to listen regarding defensive roles as a team…. Just two games now, but here’s hoping!
not sure keller and schmaltz have bought in yet

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
For a top 10 goalie in the NHL? This is an understatement!
The absolutely mind boggling aspect of this is that he's not even the best value in the League. It's just amazing how many low cost goalies are having great years awhile playing regularly. Great signing by Bill.

Reactions: Jakey53 and Schemp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad