GDT: Game #21 | Detroit Red Wings @ New York Islanders | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
So if Alfie still can't play, bring up Glendening? Nah we'll just let Nyquist rot in Grand Rapids. We don't need more scoring. I like are team. They've been realgud.

Kenny is so hosed up. He can't bring Nyquist up for more than 2 games or he has to clear waivers to be sent back down so instead of making a permanent fix he keeps playing around and not icing the best team possible. Really gettin' old

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Here is a serious question.

We keep Sammy around literally only because he has a RH shot and can play on the PP.

Why not give Pulkkinen or Jarnkrok a call-up instead of Glendening, to see if they can help out the Power Play.

it will

1.) Help add a "skill player" to the bottom 6 to potentially help scoring depth.
2.) Give us a young option to run the point on the PP with a RH shot.

I don't see why they don't give it a try for a game or two. Especially considering both guys are playing good hockey right now. Could even maybe "showcase" Teemu for a trade at the deadline for a d-man.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Here is a serious question.

We keep Sammy around literally only because he has a RH shot and can play on the PP.

Why not give Pulkkinen or Jarnkrok a call-up instead of Glendening, to see if they can help out the Power Play.

it will

1.) Help add a "skill player" to the bottom 6 to potentially help scoring depth.
2.) Give us a young option to run the point on the PP with a RH shot.

I don't see why they don't give it a try for a game or two. Especially considering both guys are playing good hockey right now. Could even maybe "showcase" Teemu for a trade at the deadline for a d-man.

You can write a book about all the errors the management and coaches do week in week out, it's a mess.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
E is making those passes with some regularity. He has incredible vision sometimes. I really think he is a solid #2/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->