GDT: Game #21 | Detroit Red Wings @ New York Islanders | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy S

May 16, 2009
Lucky to come away with a point in this one.

I think we've got 1 out of a possible 8 points in OT/SO this year. We should have a few more points in the standings, but that's the breaks of the game.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Now we're 3rd in the conference. Yup. We actually moved up tonight by losing. WTF?!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
9 straight shootout losses...what has happened to Datsyuk? Why has he donethat stupid move 4 in a row now???? I honestly just don't get it..whats going on in his mind? "I messed up terribly on this dumb move the past 3 times, so it'll work this time"

considering we were down with less than a minute to go I'll take the point. But honestly how many "I'll take the point" is too many? These OTLs are getting ridiculous.

OTL or DIE!!

It's called playing not to lose instead of to win.:shakehead

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
We didn't deserve any points of this effort. So having 1p was an absolute overachievement .

no kidding. they didn't deserve this point at all. it's really a gift and i hope the players know that.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Seriously, does anyone remember the same thing happening to hudler that's not going on with datsyuk? I remember hudler being incredibly creative in the shootout... until a certain point when he seemed to give up and after just tried the same lame shot a million times in a row...

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Seriously, does anyone remember the same thing happening to hudler that's not going on with datsyuk? I remember hudler being incredibly creative in the shootout... until a certain point when he seemed to give up and after just tried the same lame shot a million times in a row...

Except... Datsyuk has never been a one-trick-pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad