Blue Jackets Area
Need to circle This day in the calendar, guys:

- come from behind to win

- score 5 goals

- score 2 PPG

- Cam scored and assisted

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
D&S should get his wish...Elvis should be between the pipes on Saturday in Winterpeg (though I thought he was getting that start regardless of how Korpi played tonight).

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
PLD only played the 6th-most minutes at even strength (forwards only). Torts continues to completely bungle player usage.

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
D&S should get his wish...Elvis should be between the pipes on Saturday in Winterpeg (though I thought he was getting that start regardless of how Korpi played tonight).

Got the win, baby!

2nd goal not Korpi's fault. Either way, I don't think Korpi's earned 62 starts, his current pace. And my wish is for Elvis to get a home start lol.

Reactions: Lumbus

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Except of course...the win. And Cam finally scoring. And Tex finally scoring. And Bjorky finally scoring. And Robby scoring again. But yup...nothing to be happy about (eyeroll).

Cam finally scoring isn't the issue. He tapped in a goal at 5v3. He has zero goals at 5v5 this season.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Just finished watching the game..... happy with the win, and 10 goals in 2 games.
Still some things to tighten up.... didn't like the Bertuzzi goal, he had ALL DAY to wind up for his slapshot.
And another SHG against. I was freaking out that was going to be the game winning goal!!

But, Bjorkstrand and Atkinson got on the score sheet, and 2 points is 2 points.

Keeping pace in the East.

Reactions: cslebn and Dumais

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Unhappy with couple of bad defensive plays tonight. Detroits first goal and last goal, well shorthanded goal.. Korpi played well even his save perc was somewhere near 0.85. Best thing is that we have scored 10 goals in 2 games! Streak continues:cool:

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Good for Cam. Still didn’t think he was particularly good tonight, but maybe that will get him going. If a 5-on-3 against the worst team in the league is what it takes, so be it. :laugh:

I love Nyquist.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Good for Cam. Still didn’t think he was particularly good tonight, but maybe that will get him going. If a 5-on-3 against the worst team in the league is what it takes, so be it. :laugh:

I love Nyquist.
Foligno with Cam helped a lot IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->