GDT: Game 21 | Avs @ Yotes | 11/23 | 6:00PM MT | Battle of Food Coma

Favorite T-Giving Food?

• Total voters

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
St Louis gets shut out by LA, and then puts up 6 goals against the predators lol I'm so glad I don't bother betting on hockey, this sport must drive people insane.

Mitchgou

Nov 14, 2018
To the people here who were saying Barrie is toast you should lay off the crack pipe, EJ is the next one
who is going to wake up. Good game all around and a solid from Grub. After all these year of sucking dicks i think we are finally going to see the light.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
To the people here who were saying Barrie is toast you should lay off the crack pipe, EJ is the next one that is
going to wake up. Good game all around and a solid from Grub. After all these year of sucking dicks i think
we are finally going to see the light.
EJ was good in the last 5 minutes and bad for the previous 55

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
To the people here who were saying Barrie is toast you should lay off the crack pipe, EJ is the next one
who is going to wake up. Good game all around and a solid from Grub. After all these year of sucking dicks i think we are finally going to see the light.

Lets not get lewd shall we

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Great road trip.

- Grubauer was simply great tonight. He didnt have to make the 10 bellers but when called upon he was there and his rebound control was very impressive. Unfortunate we couldnt get him the shutout because he deserved one tonight.

- JTC didnt look like a guy who was out 16 games. He continued on his red hot start. His shot has clearly improved this year. Also, that breakway goal was something out of Nathans toolbox.

- Even when the top line isnt looking sharp they still managed to combine for 7 points.

- Mikko Rantanen is a handful to deal with below the red line ala Peter Forsberg. Just a horse downlow. He also wants the puck all the time now. I love that.

- Nathan didnt have his best game. Looked hesitant and not going off his hockey instinct. A part of that might be how much time and space he was given. Some guys just dont know what to do when they have that much time and space because they arent accustomed to it. Watever just be better tommorow.

- Girard settled down as the game went along but he and EJ were having some issues with the Yotes forecheck. Girards such a great stretch passer. He and Makar are going to be damn fun to watch.

- I love how everyone is working out there. During that game skid it didnt seem like the work was being put in. Now guys are back checking hard and playing whitle to whistle. Every coach's wet dream.

- Hopefully Ghetto figures back into the line up tomorrow but not at the expense of Kam who I thought had a solid game tonight. Didnt create as much as I wanted but was very responsible defensively.

- Get Nemeth off this team already.

- EJ had some nice moments tonight but overall I didnt like his game. I dont know why hes having such issues clearing pucks. Its one of my biggest peeves actually. When you are given time and space and you cant clear your zone.

-Barrie another solid outing. Newport gods were pleased im sure.

- Ian Cole had some sketchy moments but hes a tank back there. Really good signing by Joe.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
St Louis gets shut out by LA, and then puts up 6 goals against the predators lol I'm so glad I don't bother betting on hockey, this sport must drive people insane.
Its easy when you know which games to bet on. I tend to stay away from the betting on Blues games. To much volatility with them not having a goalie and all. Dont know which team you going get.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

You can see plenty of lights while sucking dick...sounds like you need to find more fun clubs

member 116861

I felt the top line was being too unselfish like they were trying to get Babriel a goal for his birthday. They have so much talent, f*** it, they can do what they want and it will work.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We should crowdfund twins to get us a Stanley Cup

They might have to share a car in high school and get some scholarships to help with college, but I'm sure we could make it happen. Especially since we could just go out and bet everything we scrape together, the day after sam pops them out...

...why do I feel like there was some distinctly line-like thing that we just crossed?

Reactions: Landeslog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad