GDT: Game 21: Avalanche @ Arizona Pasties - The haunting of the 2015 draft class | 11/23/18 6PM

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Still say Domi should have been the captain of this team. He was the only player that brought some intensity every game. We could definitely use some of that identity right now.

I thought Domi would be captain one day. Read stories about the leadership he displayed even as a prospect.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Still say Domi should have been the captain of this team. He was the only player that brought some intensity every game. We could definitely use some of that identity right now.

I feel like there's no leadership in that room when the team needs a wake up call. Somebody to just stand up and tell it like it is. I imagine they sit there in complete silence after a loss.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Seems that way. I miss Doan.

While Shane was never the guy to lose his rag and blow up at his own team, he certainly had the absolute respect of his teammates and they knew to shut up and listen when he was speaking. I bet it's a totally different story with OEL.. if he even speaks at all.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
My advice? Never have a pasties y!

you asked for it. work in progress is right.

DhMQTW2WkAAfbNt.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->