L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
cleary_zps64ae5818.jpg

gg2cRp8.gif

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
On the positive side, if I don't end up going out tomorrow night, I could make a hell of a drinking game out of this line-up. Maybe every time Sammy hits the logo, drink. Or every time Quincey loses his man, drink. Could go a lot of different ways with it.

Alcohol poisoning is no joke.:naughty:

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
I think the Wings win this one. I have a hard time seeing them going on a 5 game losing streak. I think Washington's defense is weak enough that our secondary players will net a couple.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
This is my plan. Screw this team.

Going to the game in buffalo on the 24th. One of my friends works security at First Niagara. Might try and be a martyr and take out Cleary ;)

I'm sure we could get a fund going to bail you out :handclap: just make sure he can't play ever again.

:laugh: A friend at work has been saying for weeks that he's gonna get me a Cleary jersey. And I pretty much have had the same reaction as you.

I'm happy my friend haven't resorted to this yet :laugh:

Oct 18, 2006
Check this out...

Meanwhile, Daniel Cleary will be back in the Red Wings’ lineup Friday, after sitting out one game as a healthy scratch. He will replace Tomas Tatar.

Tatar has gone scoreless in the past four games after a three-game points streak. He has two goals and one assist in 11 games this season.

"When I looked at our lineup yesterday I thought that was a spot I felt we could have been better so (Tatar) gets an opportunity to watch,'' coach Mike Babcock said.

Go and get stuffed Babcock. Your time is up.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Check this out...

Meanwhile, Daniel Cleary will be back in the Red Wings’ lineup Friday, after sitting out one game as a healthy scratch. He will replace Tomas Tatar.

Tatar has gone scoreless in the past four games after a three-game points streak. He has two goals and one assist in 11 games this season.

"When I looked at our lineup yesterday I thought that was a spot I felt we could have been better so (Tatar) gets an opportunity to watch,'' coach Mike Babcock said.

This makes me very sad. Not the fire Babock thing its time for him to hit the road.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
As long as Detroit stay away from the penalty box, they have a good chance to pick up another loser Point!

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
This makes me very sad. Not the fire Babock thing its time for him to hit the road.

Well Tatar COULD have score a little more too, so he has missed an opportunity a little here. But of course Cleary belongs on the bench, Tatar needs games to develop, Cleary wont develop no matter how many chances the Wings gives to him.

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Check this out...

If he thought that spot could be better why is he putting Cleary in?

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Check this out...

It's really sad. The Wings played relatively well last game. Oh that spot didn't produce? Well you played Tatar with garbage and for only 9 or 10 minutes. Maybe, just maybe if you don't sit him in the 3rd and OT. He maybe scores? It's not even worth getting upset about anymore.

crashman

I'm looking forward to watching Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg (feat. the Detroit Red Wings) tonight.

That'd be really cool if someone else chipped in tonight.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
It's really sad. The Wings played relatively well last game. Oh that spot didn't produce? Well you played Tatar with garbage and for only 9 or 10 minutes. Maybe, just maybe if you don't sit him in the 3rd and OT. He maybe scores? It's not even worth getting upset about anymore.

If he were the "true gamebreaker" that you said he was in another thread, he would be able to score with garbage around him and only playing 9-10 minutes, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad