Post-Game Talk: Game #20 vs NYR - Vote for the 3 stars

Who were the 3 best Sens players in the game vs New York Rangers 12/05/2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Went out to dinner and chalked this up as an L

Pleasantly surprised. Happy to see Tarasenko break his drought. Greig must be his talisman????

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Zub, Brady, tough to pick between one of Senko and Bath

went with Senko since he's been saddled with bad linemates.

Reactions: OD99

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Good game gents, and you officially have the coolest sound effect when a penalty expires btw :nod:

628b363267b86.jpg

Reactions: Dionysus

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Unlike several games this year where it was hard to think of a 3rd star, tonight there were so many candidates which is nice. If i voted 5 times tonight i might have 5 different sets of 3 stars

Reactions: DrEasy

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Chuck Norris bath didn't play together but they were vintage tonight, that's the way we need them to play.

Playing with Stutzle helps Batherson and Tarasenko do what they do best : let their talent talk in the offensive zone

Playing with Tkachuk and Giroux might just be what Norris need to get his game back. Hard working, work ethic, smart line

Tarasenko - Stutzle - Batherson
Tkachuk - Norris - Giroux
Greig - Pinto - Joseph

That Top-9 is delicious. For the love of Alfie, get Kubalik out of his misery and trade him to a team where he will be useful

For tonight, all these guys would deserve a star. Not sure how to rank them to be honest

Tkachuk, Norris, Giroux, Batherson, Tarasenko
Brannstrom, Sanderson, Zub
Forsberg

Seriously, this team should be Top-10 in the NHL, it just doesn't make sense

Reactions: DrEasy

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
1701832015901.png

This would be a nice lineup for next season. Silfverberg is just a placeholder, any veteran that's smart and good defensively that isn't completely inept offensively can be signed for a low price for the 4th line.

Good game gents, and you officially have the coolest sound effect when a penalty expires btw :nod:

628b363267b86.jpg
Nah I still give that to the Sabres since it's Pokemon's Level Up.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
Tkachuck, Forsberg and Tarasenko.

Tarasenko still has that wicked shot. Forsberg is the better of the Sens 2 goalies and Tkachuk is the best goal scorer on the team.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Lots to chose from tonight
Tkachuk
Tarasenko
Zub

for me.. HM Batherson, Giroux, Sanderson,Forsberg

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I went with Tkachuk, TaraSENko and Sanderson, but could have also included Zub, Batherson, Giroux, etc.

Even Hamonic was decent!

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Zub, Brady, tough to pick between one of Senko and Bath

went with Senko since he's been saddled with bad linemates.
My thoughts echo this and SOA.

Brady had the puck all game and could have had 3 or 4 assists, such great little passes.

Tank was smart again and moving his feet. It seemed to me he wasn't getting everything into his shots lately but that bar-down was a laser.

Zub and Branny were terrific.

Reactions: Dionysus

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
My thoughts echo this and SOA.

Brady had the puck all game and could have had 3 or 4 assists, such great little passes.

Tank was smart again and moving his feet. It seemed to me he wasn't getting everything into his shots lately but that bar-down was a laser.

Zub and Branny were terrific.

Props to the coaching staff on putting together the two top lines and spreading out the depth on defense.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
For me 1 of course was Tkachuk and 2nd was Tarasenko but it was close for 3rd *Joseph, Forsberg and a few others) but I gave it to Chychrun mainly because he hand batted away a sure goal when it floated past the goalie.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
1st star - Brady. He set the tone and had a great 2 way game

2nd star - Sanderson. Dominant defensive performance, one of his best games as a pro.

3rd star - Forsberg. He made more big saves than he did during his shutout against Seattle. Big saves at big times with no bad goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad