GDT: Game #20 - Vancouver @ Anaheim - 5:00 PM SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Hand Goof*

gotta win today , tough task but hopefully last nights poor game gets them going today

Tanevian*

I have a good/bad feeling/thought/worry that the Canucks will win/lose this game. That feeling/thought/worry will change with every shift/goal/fight and will be strongly rooted in whatever the play by play guys tell me to think. Go team that I often cheer for but more often complain about.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Don't play until Thursday. Empty the gas tank tonight. Leave It all out on the ice.

I look for a big game from the twins and kes after being rested.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
So... if we lose this game we would be on the outside of the playoffs looking in, with an 11-7-1 record.

The west is ridiculous.

Yup, could easily find ourselves out of a playiff spot. Making the playoffs this year for us is not going to be easy. All the West teams beat up on the East teams so its hard to gain ground

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011
Need Hamhuis and Tanev to show up big to shut down the Perry-Getzlaf-whoever line.

Also need Bieksa to troll Perry a bit more. He always seems to lose it against the Canucks.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Anaheim hasn't lost at home. Given how badly they dominate all of their home games and how we are playing back to back coming off a blow out loss, this will be a really big test for us, probably the biggest for us this season.

yoss

May 25, 2011
Nucks-Ducks always entertaining games. Have no idea what to expect, should be fun though. Stanton will have 4 goals or something weird will happen. Final score 6-5 with all the goals scored in the third. Games against Anaheim always seem to have some unexpected twist to them.

Nerve

Oct 11, 2007
Fire on all cylinders giving 110%.

120% of the time.

Just gotta finish their checks. It'll be a real trial by fire but I think our boys are gonna give it there all out there and hopefully come out with the win.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Anaheim hasn't lost at home. Given how badly they dominate all of their home games and how we are playing back to back coming off a blow out loss, this will be a really big test for us, probably the biggest for us this season.

Im hoping the win over SJ isnt like the "big regular season win vs Boston" a couple years ago where we were content to "slay the dragon" and then just not care after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->